Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6.2 Server Rappelz-Awakaning is welcoming you

Discussion on 6.2 Server Rappelz-Awakaning is welcoming you within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/15/2017, 20:49   #31

elite*gold: 20
i uploaded it to another page:

Old 01/15/2017, 21:12   #32

elite*gold: 0
Thanks Nexitis,

will add that link into the dlc and also will add the single links in a seperated linklist on homepage.

The server has 1000mbits, the server load (cpu, ram, hdd, network) is low, so i can't see any problem on server side.
Old 01/15/2017, 21:55   #33

Nexities think u linked the wrong thing, you linked your personal MEGA folder instead of the download link

nvm thanks a lot
Old 01/15/2017, 22:06   #34

Can someone tell me how I can vote?
Old 01/16/2017, 00:50   #35

Charlie, could we get a manual patch ?
Old 01/16/2017, 00:52   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
Charlie, could we get a manual patch ?
please ***.
Old 01/16/2017, 02:59   #37

How to successfully Vote!!

First log in game

Second open the Launcher.exe AGAIN

Enter your ACC ID and Pass and log in, NOTICE the Words in RED saying "Vote for Rappelz - Awakening" in the Launcher? Mouse over it and u will notice u can press it, do it.

New window will open that is the site to vote

Scroll down a little bit, and u have a captcha and on top of it a YES or NO (to make sure your captcha is correct without pressing YES or NO) Type the letters/word and click outside of the captcha, that will tell u if it correct or not, if not try to see the error or else press "yes" and will load a new captcha code)

When u press yes with correct captcha it will load new page, BELOW the Banner "TopofGames You have a "choose game option"

Press it and scroll down until u find Rappelz, choose it and press OK!

The Voting process should we done, now you just need to go ingame, item box (where u took the loot pet&bag in the early game) and take your votes, Enjoy!

Charlie, Update your first post and to Alert new players for the item box items (early game they are to good to be missed)

Raski, can you solve the sandboxie problem? Would be great!

Thanks for the Server!
Old 01/16/2017, 07:41   #38

Hey man I'm having trouble with launching the game. every time I try to launch the game after patching and such I click start and I get the Rappels loading window then everything just goes black. Anyone have any idea why or how to fix this?
Old 01/16/2017, 08:01   #39

For the launching lroblems:
Start launcher, login, let it patch. Click X. Repeat until no more patchs are found.
Start launcher, login, (vote and) start.

For those who have problems with script error when voting:
This is an error on your computer and has nothing to do with launcher itself.
You are redirected to topofgames directly and that site needs an updated browser (like internet explorer) and maybe also an updated java software.
You can also try to clean the internet explorer cache, but if you wanna know what exactly causes the error: please ask topofgames, since the vote system that opens is on their site.
Old 01/16/2017, 09:41   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Thanks Nexitis,

will add that link into the dlc and also will add the single links in a seperated linklist on homepage.

The server has 1000mbits, the server load (cpu, ram, hdd, network) is low, so i can't see any problem on server side.
NP, but i think people don't know how to use a .dlc file.
The best would be if you add a subpage at "Client Download" and post all links in there.
Old 01/16/2017, 11:54   #41

for some reason every time I launch the game it starts loading the game but the game window goes black then stops loading. This sounds like a really fun server please help me!

I just extracted the files again and got an error with the data.005 file missing and a error with the archieve or something. I get the same error everytime I try to extract it.

help please?
Old 01/16/2017, 13:13   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherous12 View Post
for some reason every time I launch the game it starts loading the game but the game window goes black then stops loading. This sounds like a really fun server please help me!

I just extracted the files again and got an error with the data.005 file missing and a error with the archieve or something. I get the same error everytime I try to extract it.

help please?
1. Start the launcher as admin and let it patch through.
2. Restart the launcher and login.
• If the launcher is updating again wait till its done and repeat 2 until done
3. Hit Start
Old 01/16/2017, 13:27   #43

Is it possible to use sandboxie?
Will this be corrected or prohibited?
Old 01/16/2017, 14:30   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
1. Start the launcher as admin and let it patch through.
2. Restart the launcher and login.
• If the launcher is updating again wait till its done and repeat 2 until done
3. Hit Start
I did as you said but I keep getting a client error now when I hit start not sure why....

I just get stuck on the splash loading screen and nothing changes. had it loading for 45 min to an hour and still nothing...
Old 01/16/2017, 15:27   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by betinhopvc View Post
Is it possible to use sandboxie?
Will this be corrected or prohibited?
It is allowed but restricted for win10 users. (I think the fix will come later when the major fixes have been applied)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherous12 View Post
I did as you said but I keep getting a client error now when I hit start not sure why....

I just get stuck on the splash loading screen and nothing changes. had it loading for 45 min to an hour and still nothing...
Check your Taskmanager if an instance of Rappelz is already running[INDENT]CTRL + ALT + DEL ► Look for Sframe ► If running kill it/INDENT]