Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need advice

Discussion on Need advice within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need advice

Hi guys, the thing is for what these configuration commands and whether they are associated with this team? N game.user_limit: .If Yes then how can I configure,when you say online 100

N auth.max_client_per_ip:
N auth.max_daily_client_per_ip:

And is there any command which allowed the maximum connection per ip address?
Old 12/17/2016, 15:03   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I answered the same question in the help thread.

The proper place for it.

Please do not spam the boards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need advice plz
04/04/2015 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
hi guys i want to sell an arkorbit accunt & am afraid from get scammed . do u have advice ?? or a requested trader ??
New here need advice.
07/16/2014 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
I have been playing cabal NA since 2008 and I am tired of not getting drops and never getting alz. I need help with a bot to make dungeon running faster. But not sure which one to get for NA server. I would really like a damage hack so I can solo FT2 and aos2 for gear. Anyone interested in helping a noob outor atleastr giving me a link in the right direction . I follow directions extremely well.
Hey I need a little advice please! Anyone!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
So I got a starting fee ($80) for a boost and now the guy needs the money back for rent.. He said if i dont refund he's going to the bank and is going to lock my paypal and i'll be quote on quote 'Fucked'. What should i do? Can he really lock my paypal just because he needs the money back? Yes, it was sent as a 'Gift' or he would've started a claim on it.
Advice
02/16/2014 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Okay guys need some help as im in a bit of a debate. i have 2.4mill uri 79 lf4s (:handsdown::handsdown:Gate glitch:handsdown::handsdown:) 5mill x4s only 2 havocs and all drone upgrades.
Need help/advice
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ello! just to cut to the chase, I've got a dynamic ip which keeps changing on a weekly basis atm, only me and a few others screw around on it, question is, does someone have a winhex script handy that they wouldnt mind sharing for quick ip change in datapak? would be much appreciated and a life saver for me, since I'm not the most talented with winhex.