Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help!gs droping

Discussion on need help!gs droping within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help!gs droping

Hello! It's me again....sorry for "spaming".
I need your help!Game Server is droping when someone try to parse master class equipment. When exists table with recipe of it?
THANKS!
Old 11/13/2016, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
I am not exactly sure what you are asking but if you are nopt going to use the help thread that has been provided...

can you at least stick to one topic...

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Red name players droping gears !
09/19/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello every one . anybody have any idea about how to make red name players drop gears i am using redux source thanks all .
+1,Db and Mets Droping in All Mobs
08/30/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Help how to make code for +1 drop item,Db and Mets in all Mobs. and Where to Code it
Just droping by...to say Hi :p
06/22/2010 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Ye i kno is not the good section... and i kno it will be closed :d ...but well i just camed a little online now, to say Hi to all and i hope all of you are good specially in RL :) anyway have fun :p .... i will only come here from time to time to talk again with some of you :)... coz now im busy as hell with my new projects ^^ ..... and yea i quit at Ubisoft :p..they are retards :D ZommX
Droping by to say HI!!!!
06/17/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi to all elitepvpers members... I must admit that I won't regret joining elitepvpers - your best is our worst!!! Anyone who wants to talk with me or add me or msn... Feel free to PM me... That's all from me now so bb... :o
ore droping
06/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
im a bit confused, whats now?! no ore droper, some way to make it work or any alternative?