Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz 9.1 modded for up to 9.4

Discussion on Rappelz 9.1 modded for up to 9.4 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz 9.1 modded for up to 9.4

Anyone willing to release a repack of 9.1 modded for up to 9.4 every time i try to add the stuff and hash it never seems to work or show so any help would be greatfull
Old 10/14/2016, 16:35   #2

rather wait for 94. server files - I do at least.
Old 10/15/2016, 02:05   #3

I can bet that wont happen within a year lol
Old 10/15/2016, 02:26   #4

Revolution Team got 9.4 files, but im sure they wont release it :x
Old 10/15/2016, 17:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakratonis View Post
Revolution Team got 9.4 files, but im sure they wont release it :x
sadly true - yet one can hope. since i only start my server vm when the rappelz itch needs a scratch. haven't logged into my official account since 9.2.
Old 04/05/2017, 03:09   #6

If there is a way to upgrade 9.1 to 9.4 could the "how to" please be stickied?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Modded gta v accounts! 15$ for cheap! Includes a modded menu too!
10/09/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings. I'm a GTA V Modder, I mod accounts at a really cheap price! This is a fast modding service, you don't have to wait for hours even a day for your account to be ready! Here are the the features: - Level 400 ( You can get any level you want, but the account will be more expensive ) - 2 Billion of cash ( Again, you can get any amount of cash you want, but the account will be a lot more expensive. ) - All Unlocks - Best Appartments - Unlimited Fireworks - Modded K/D - Modded...
[Selling] GTA 5 XBOX ( ONE / 360 ) MODDED ACCOUNTS ( BILLIONS / RANK / MODDED OUTFITS ......)
03/15/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am selling modded account with 1 months xbox live gold and money and rank of your choice for 20$ paypal the mod contains : money of your choice rank of your choice everything unlocked on the game max skills Modded K/D unlimited armor 6 modded outfits unlimited ammos
[Selling] GTA 5 XBOX ONE / 360 MODDED ACCOUNTS ( BILLION / RANKS / MODDED OUTFITS ......) 9$ PA
02/16/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
modded account with 1 months xbox live gold and money and rank of your choice for 9$ paypal the mod contains : money of your choice rank of your choice everything unlocked on the game max skills Modded K/D unlimited armor and food invisible / cop / santa / trashman / Elf / Snowman outfits unlimited ammos
Rappelz Client 6.2 Modded
08/21/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
Hi all,, i'm looking for : - a modded 6.2 client - how to modd the client : -> how to decompress the data files -> how to recompress the data files