Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GRAND-OPEN]PowerGame 7.3

Discussion on [GRAND-OPEN]PowerGame 7.3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [GRAND-OPEN]PowerGame 7.3

hi guys ..
it's the time to say welcome back ebic7.3
new server 7.3 is now opening for all >> it's free and exited xD
server info :-
exp x13
exp party x14
drob rate x45
gold rate x45

it's not so hard or so easy xD it's between

what about given you the linkes xD ?

client >

register >

what about show you a little video from the server in arabic client ?

waiting for u
Old 08/31/2016, 22:46   #2

nice , im playing it now ^
Old 09/01/2016, 08:28   #3

Is the client in arabic? If so, what's the point to to come here to post it? Its german+english community you know....
Old 09/01/2016, 14:45   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
It is an international community where posts are asked to be written in German and English only to set a standard yet all are welcome to the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 18:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It is an international community where posts are asked to be written in German and English only to set a standard yet all are welcome to the community.
There's a difference in "all are welcome" and "promoting in English something thats not in English+German", English is the international language.

Are you going to promote a German server in a Brazilian community when your server is only in German? Doesnt make sense.
Old 09/01/2016, 18:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Is the client in arabic? If so, what's the point to to come here to post it? Its german+english community you know....
in case you didint notice they have an english client you can use to play with english language
Old 09/01/2016, 18:44   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
His post is in English and is following all the rules of the forum.

He is promoting his Arabic server and there are other Arabic forum members that will play on it.

What doesn't make sense is that you don't need to play it if it is not in your language and you didn't really need to post in the thread at all yet you choose to let it bother you.

That doesn't make sense.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/02/2016, 09:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
in case you didint notice they have an english client you can use to play with english language
Quote:
Is the client in arabic? If so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
His post is in English and is following all the rules of the forum.

He is promoting his Arabic server and there are other Arabic forum members that will play on it.

What doesn't make sense is that you don't need to play it if it is not in your language and you didn't really need to post in the thread at all yet you choose to let it bother you.

That doesn't make sense.
Are you his father now? He can't answer for himself, he needs you to defend him? He didn't even bother to answer if the server had a English version or not. You easily defend this server, but when it comes to servers that ,even have better presentation, site, experienced admins, blacklinks to Epvpers,you cry, bitch, flame, spam, rage in that servers topics when they follow forum rules.

The best way to prove your character is being consistent and not act like are u doing now, to later on, bitch about others servers/projects not because they dont follow forum rules but because your own personal tastes/choices. Time will tell.
Old 09/02/2016, 17:49   #9

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Are you his father now? He can't answer for himself, he needs you to defend him? He didn't even bother to answer if the server had a English version or not. You easily defend this server, but when it comes to servers that ,even have better presentation, site, experienced admins, blacklinks to Epvpers,you cry, *****, flame, spam, rage in that servers topics when they follow forum rules.

The best way to prove your character is being consistent and not act like are u doing now, to later on, ***** about others servers/projects not because they dont follow forum rules but because your own personal tastes/choices. Time will tell.
You are using arguments with no proof and you already got the best explanation why the server has its Right to be posted in this forum. And now I hope any Mod can delete this discussion afterwards.

Anyway, I've tried the server out and the community there is in general arabic. Even tho, I've got helped by many players and they are very kind people. It doesn't bother them if you're talking english only.

The only point about Epvp rules is that every Server which gets presented here, needs a Backlink on its homepage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 01:01   #10

Quote:
Are you his father now? He can't answer for himself, he needs you to defend him? He didn't even bother to answer if the server had a English version or not. You easily defend this server, but when it comes to servers that ,even have better presentation, site, experienced admins, blacklinks to Epvpers,you cry, *****, flame, spam, rage in that servers topics when they follow forum rules.

The best way to prove your character is being consistent and not act like are u doing now, to later on, ***** about others servers/projects not because they dont follow forum rules but because your own personal tastes/choices. Time will tell.
im not going to read all that **** , the server support english + arabic language .
Old 09/06/2016, 11:32   #11

i cant use any of my email adresses (my right ones) and i also used any trash mail
really man no one works lol
Old 09/06/2016, 11:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaby99 View Post
i cant use any of my email adresses (my right ones) and i also used any trash mail
really man no one works lol
googel mail works
Old 09/09/2016, 23:35   #13

I downloaded all the files, the update, but the game does not open, the game asks the powerGamerSFrame73.exe, even changed the name SFrame.exe but continues with error
Old 09/11/2016, 00:28   #14

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
I edited your homepage links. Please add a backlink to your homepage wich refers to epvp, then everything should be fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2016, 01:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTroX View Post
I edited your homepage links. Please add a backlink to your homepage wich refers to epvp, then everything should be fine.
thx DesTroX