Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why not 9.3 pserver.

Discussion on Why not 9.3 pserver. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why not 9.3 pserver.

I am just wondering why are there no english 9.3 servers, which have paralel world and other 9.3 features, all I am seeing is german servers that doesnt have any english client.
Old 05/13/2016, 21:13   #2

to be clear , 9.3 is only a bigger broken version that 9.1 .
its not about difficulty , its about modivation , devs in rappelz just wana open 10 version 9.1 server in the same week , just to collect some money and delete the server ,

but i heared that "Revolution Team" are working on a 9.3 server , wich might come out after exams (after 2 weeks)

personally im not intrested in high versions , im an old school guy , its my opinion , because i dont want to get involved in
"soul pets , circus items , unlimited skills , full hp potions , unlimited blind from assasins , and ***** that happens in every usual 9.3 server ".

tell me what do u think about 9.3 ?
Old 05/13/2016, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
to be clear , 9.3 is only a bigger broken version that 9.1 .
its not about difficulty , its about modivation , devs in rappelz just wana open 10 version 9.1 server in the same week , just to collect some money and delete the server ,

but i heared that "Revolution Team" are working on a 9.3 server , wich might come out after exams (after 2 weeks)

personally im not intrested in high versions , im an old school guy , its my opinion , because i dont want to get involved in
"soul pets , circus items , unlimited skills , full hp potions , unlimited blind from assasins , and ***** that happens in every usual 9.3 server ".

tell me what do u think about 9.3 ?
I'm personally official rappelz player and I am very used to it. I dislike playing older versions because you get bored after reaching your max. On 9.3 its much more difficult to get a full set, ofcourse I am looking for some kind of 9.3 low rate server
Old 05/13/2016, 23:24   #4

Why don't you play on an official server?
Old 05/14/2016, 08:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wratherion View Post
Why don't you play on an official server?
There are several reasons, one of them is that i was hacked and without using cs, its almost impossible to climb back up.
Old 05/14/2016, 22:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
I'm personally official rappelz player and I am very used to it. I dislike playing older versions because you get bored after reaching your max. On 9.3 its much more difficult to get a full set, ofcourse I am looking for some kind of 9.3 low rate server
actually getting full set in 9.3 is kind of a dream , because the rate of stats you can get on your gear , its impossible to get 2 or 3 best stats in a single part

i played some server that sells gear+scrolls and you can try as much as u want ,
the result was 1 perfect glove in 1 week , ? wtf thats not fun tho .
Old 05/14/2016, 22:53   #7

That is the challange, not supposed to get in 1 day full set.
Old 05/15/2016, 04:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
That is the challange, not supposed to get in 1 day full set.
so you're ok to sit in horizon changing stats 24 hrs per day for a whole week ?