Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little help

Discussion on little help within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
little help

hi guys
i'm looking for 8.3 rappelz ps with official files
and i wanna ask if 8.3 rappelz files released ? if it is i want you to give me the post link
(sorry for the bad english)
Old 02/21/2016, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
We have a help thread for little help questions...

There is a download center created by one of our members BlackCat...

If the epic is not listed there with the server files then it was never available for release other than 6.2 which I don't see there for some reason.

I do not see epic 8.3 which means it was not available for release and you would have to create a hybrid server.
Old 02/21/2016, 18:06   #3

elite*gold: 99
Lol thndr.. I'd give my left nut for your patience and self control.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a litle Help
05/18/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Hi all , if same one know and can help me need to explain me what make this : Here it`s also the code in C# for plp who know more beter how to use C# : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30BDX2LJ public static string encrypt(string val) { byte bytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(val);
Need Litle Help
04/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i was wondring how to make mets hack i now how to search for it and and i get the addres but the problem i need to use ollybog to change vaules and i dont know how to use ollybog can some one tell me how to use ollybg :confused::confused:
A litle help :)
03/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys i could really need some help here :) there is something i want to to do and that is that when you talk to a teleporter like in loa. Then you can choose one map. But in real it is the same map but with different index numbers. So you have five of the same map with different index so you have 20 % chance to get into the same map as your team mate if you are in party. Any body know this :)
Hey need litle help!
09/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey i got problem whit sjsro. I need to install on my pc DirectX9.0b version. But i got newer version and that not let install older version. But how i can istall older version ? On my pc ? Or what i most do when i want play sjsro. Or how i can uinstall that DirectX9.0b programm :S?
A Litle Help PLZ
04/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Ok here is the thing.I did all that it says on forum but nothing.i TAKE A SCR THAT YOU CAN SEE.Plz help me http://img186.echo.cx/img186/7910/untitled3eh.jpg