Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9.1] DarknessFight - Reborn!

Discussion on [9.1] DarknessFight - Reborn! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/28/2016, 09:35   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys, I've got a question. Is this server moreorless popular? How many people (average) are online in-game? I'd love to play but I don't want to play while there's only 5 other players ;d
Old 09/28/2016, 13:53   #122

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaskierPL View Post
Hello guys, I've got a question. Is this server moreorless popular? How many people (average) are online in-game? I'd love to play but I don't want to play while there's only 5 other players ;d
Depending on when you play it's mostly between 20-35 players right now.
We're a small but awesome community, so give it a try.
Old 09/29/2016, 09:28   #123

I will, thanks for reply, but I've got another question. How about playing alone? My old friends are not playing Rappelz anymore and I'm afraid that I won't be able to play from beggining, is getting necessery items hard?
Old 09/29/2016, 16:41   #124

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaskierPL View Post
I will, thanks for reply, but I've got another question. How about playing alone? My old friends are not playing Rappelz anymore and I'm afraid that I won't be able to play from beggining, is getting necessery items hard?
Getting started isn't that hard, you can get to the top by playing alone if you need to, but I guess you'll easily find some people on our server to play with you.
There are many people actively looking to help out beginners and/or getting them to their guild, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 11/15/2016, 11:46   #125

elite*gold: 7
It kinda made me laught to read the question if DF was popular? xD

It once was one of the most popular servers in the international rappelz p server scene until it unfortunately had to shut down.
I could have told that its just a matter of time until it would come back.

Schön dass du wieder da bist Marcel
Old 05/14/2017, 09:49   #126

I'm a bit out of the loop, the darkness fight website is telling me I get a token to use on another server, not sure how to use it. Is darkness fight gone again?

-- just read xijezu's blog, sorry to hear the server went down again, thanks for the fun times on the server.
Old 05/14/2017, 12:42   #127

Darkness fight is down ..Xijezu delete the Server and relased his serverfiles