Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Announcement] Project Tiamat has rised

Discussion on [Announcement] Project Tiamat has rised within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/06/2016, 06:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Whats the Error Message?

And make sure you started the Launcher with Administrator Rights.
Thanks Raskim but I just restarted laptop and it worked since then, best served atm!
Old 01/06/2016, 08:48   #17

elite*gold: 99
What does RAM and CPU got to do in here @thefear511?

Good luck with the server Raskim.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2016, 14:32   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
I dont have Skype. And i never experienced this Kind of Error before. o.0
Okay, I fixed it, seems like I had to re-do updates on launcher for a few times, it fixed itself that way.
Old 01/06/2016, 21:46   #19

mh.. project looks pretty awesome.. but i wont play on it cause rappelz wont work on linux even not with virtualbox.. for me a secure system is more important then a game.. i wish raskim and all players much fun..
Old 01/07/2016, 10:47   #20

Received Thanks: 1,011
Because 2 People got a Problem with the Ingame Shop, i decided to add an Option to Open the Shop through the Launcher. But you still have to be Ingame to be able to use it.

Also the Style of the Launcher has changed. it's now more compact.

And i want to tell a Huge 'Thank You' to , who has developed the Shop for me. You did a Great Job my Friend. *thumbs Up*
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2016, 10:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagy View Post
since the last launcher update i got this error
nvm i opened the launcher again and it updated , working now .
Old 01/07/2016, 13:24   #22

Cant login to the point shop through launcher also why is launcher updating over and over again when you launch it? Same files are downloaded every single time.
Old 01/07/2016, 14:03   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HePhs View Post
Cant login to the point shop through launcher also why is launcher updating over and over again when you launch it? Same files are downloaded every single time.
You have to be Online to use the Shop through the Launcher.

And in almost 3 weeks, there have been severel patches, thats why its updating. It may take some time so just be patient.
Old 01/07/2016, 14:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HePhs View Post
Because it is garbage. Looks like he spent too much time on that ip/mac ban thing and forgot about usability.

Edit: I also like how you removed Joomla's copyright info while planting a © Raskim on the ingame skilltree. Someone needs to learn what copyright's are for
Old 01/08/2016, 01:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldt View Post
Because it is garbage. Looks like he spent too much time on that ip/mac ban thing and forgot about usability.

Edit: I also like how you removed Joomla's copyright info while planting a © Raskim on the ingame skilltree. Someone needs to learn what copyright's are for
Haters gonna Hate.
Old 01/10/2016, 19:30   #26

Hey Raskim, ty for the server but i won't be playing anymore. Since the same player tamed 1/1 angel first and 1/1 WD after a while. Whether you think there is nothing "wrong" or not, there is "something" for sure. The point is whether you "know" it or not. GL with your server.
Old 01/10/2016, 20:01   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawith View Post
Hey Raskim, ty for the server but i won't be playing anymore. Since the same player tamed 1/1 angel first and 1/1 WD after a while. Whether you think there is nothing "wrong" or not, there is "something" for sure. The point is whether you "know" it or not. GL with your server.
lol omg , wait untell u see this

u know this breeded in my video tamed 3 bp in a row before the day we tame those pets ,

also a guy said he dropped 4 bp in 10 minuts with luck potion .
confirmed by another person in the party ,

the server percentage has somthing weird going on , they might need to be balanced or somthing ,
Old 01/10/2016, 20:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
lol omg , wait untell u see this

u know this breeded in my video tamed 3 bp in a row before the day we tame those pets ,

also a guy said he dropped 4 bp in 10 minuts with luck potion .
confirmed by another person in the party ,

the server percentage has somthing weird going on , they might need to be balanced or somthing ,
3/3 bp tame is not comparable to 1/1 angle and 1/1 wd tame. As you know there is a huge difference in tame rate between t2 and t4/t6. If they tamed the wd 4/1 or 10/1 smthng like that, then i would accept that they were lucky. But it's more than luck. Taming 1/1 wd in a difficult server, in which there are no t-pros is just stinking.
Old 01/10/2016, 21:11   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawith View Post
3/3 bp tame is not comparable to 1/1 angle and 1/1 wd tame. As you know there is a huge difference in tame rate between t2 and t4/t6. If they tamed the wd 4/1 or 10/1 smthng like that, then i would accept that they were lucky. But it's more than luck. Taming 1/1 wd in a difficult server, in which there are no t-pros is just stinking.
to be honest here , i tamed the first wd in the official , but 3 bp in a row is more diff than 1\1 wd cause luck here changes alot , means 100% 1 out of 3 "must" fail . since it has official rates .
Old 01/10/2016, 23:27   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
to be honest here , i tamed the first wd in the official , but 3 bp in a row is more diff than 1\1 wd cause luck here changes alot , means 100% 1 out of 3 "must" fail . since it has official rates .
Tell me your nickname on official if u tamed first wd