Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] 9.2 RandomItemOptionResource

Discussion on [REQUEST] 9.2 RandomItemOptionResource within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [REQUEST] 9.2 RandomItemOptionResource

Are have someone it?
I'm also search:
RandomItemPresetResourse 9.2
InstanceDungeonResource 9.2

May-be any ideas how to get it?
Old 12/07/2015, 14:37   #2

I have an idea how to get it:

1) Use Grimoire/rShrink or another dumping tool to get the physical file
2) Profit?
2.1) Next time use the
Old 12/08/2015, 16:28   #3

Good evening, time will have no tools to import the items 9.2 you will not be able to do this, because since the additions of exp & cp potions he made a moddifications so you will not be able imported 9.2 randomitem . Sorry .
Old 12/08/2015, 20:55   #4

Thx for answers, next time i'll use Help Thread
rShink show error when unpack Data.006
Grimoire opens Data file's fine, but files what i'm looking for, not inside client.
So i can assume, that RandomItemPresetResourse and others it's server-side only DB files, like texture files only client side.
Old 12/08/2015, 22:19   #5

I didn't think about it but there is a good chance that that particular table doesn't have an rdb counter-part (server side only). As to the error please show a screenshot of the error you receive.
Old 12/09/2015, 00:21   #6

*Index and count must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: count
Old 12/09/2015, 02:15   #7

Did a little looking into the code and found where the error is proc'd from what I can tell it means it failed to get the fileNames extension (.mp3/.dds/.tga etc...) If you wouldn't mind please contact me @ on skype so I can give you a dev copy and we can resolve this issue. I have not seen it with 6.2/7.3/8.1 or 9.1 clients which means it may be unique to 9.2 :X
Old 12/11/2015, 02:43   #8

randomitemoptionressource is no part of rdb file in 9.1 and 9.2. But as here was allready told.

Look in the dump files and make your own optionitempresetresource. There are over 100 creature skills for artefakts giving your pet skill +1 and there are over 700 character skill making the same with charskills. even 9.2 boss monster and the knights from parallel world are free to insert. parallel equipment and all awaken stones and scrolls für armor and accessiors. and even parallel high class equip. all boss monster skills from 9.2 aviable with 2 units and more and more and more.

Im a nnnuub, in germany u call me "Vollpfosten" or "MaikScheiße" and all of this content is running fine if u make some stepps back in your mind and just do it like your father "has done it in the past." - "By HAND"

all is possible
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2016, 14:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJaegerMeisteRX View Post
randomitemoptionressource is no part of rdb file in 9.1 and 9.2. But as here was allready told.

Look in the dump files and make your own optionitempresetresource. There are over 100 creature skills for artefakts giving your pet skill +1 and there are over 700 character skill making the same with charskills. even 9.2 boss monster and the knights from parallel world are free to insert. parallel equipment and all awaken stones and scrolls für armor and accessiors. and even parallel high class equip. all boss monster skills from 9.2 aviable with 2 units and more and more and more.

Im a nnnuub, in germany u call me "Vollpfosten" or "MaikScheiße" and all of this content is running fine if u make some stepps back in your mind and just do it like your father "has done it in the past." - "By HAND"

all is possible
coool how you do this ?