Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In Game Graphiqs

Discussion on In Game Graphiqs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In Game Graphiqs

Hello guys.

I started a 9.1 server with the 9.1 US client but In Game, the graphics are so bad .. Even on 1920*1080 it looks like 800*600 full low .. Textures are horribles with a bloor (I disabled it on settings.)

Someone can help me? Is it because of my client?

I don't think it's because of my computer because I have a GTX970 with latest drivers to play GTA V or Battlefield for exemple ^^

Here a screenshot to illustrate.
Old 09/01/2015, 10:36   #2

turn textures to high, characters to high, environment high, un check Bloom Effect hit apply, then confirm, then close game and re-open thats what fixes that for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2015, 10:39   #3

Yep, after 3 times it finnaly worked sorry for my useless topic x)