Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Launch] Team Vendetta - Requiem Server

Discussion on [Launch] Team Vendetta - Requiem Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2016, 19:07   #106

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone, I just wanna remind you that we're working all the time we aren't online, I don't wanna hold credits, I must say Ghost and Fyben has made a great amount of work with great results, I wanted to share with you this that Fyben is working on, the server isn't published neither is accessible (I think you noticed that "experimental" server isnt the one we're working on), please wait a bit longer, not much is left! For more information about the server, visit our

The is also being re-made by Fyben, so the we're not sure what'll happen with the current forum it has, so you may use the forum on the rappelz site.

Another side announcement is, for anyone interested in Perfect World MMORPG, a Perfect World server is about to go live as well, not just any server, NEXUS PERFECT WORLD! The greatest Perfect World server is going to be revived with us, with it's original father and creator Striker. Click here​ to visit the site, stay tuned in Nexus's Forum​ to know when it's live.

Have a nice day everyone! I promise you that the waiting is totally worth it ​​
Old 02/27/2016, 19:16   #107

where can i download the client? :O
download section dont work :S
Old 02/27/2016, 19:18   #108

elite*gold: 99
Old 02/27/2016, 20:19   #109

fakk it.. i wanna test the server right now
Old 03/07/2016, 17:34   #110

Server's expected launch date : 10th of March (2016)

More information about the server :

Engine:

Custom built 9.1 Client
9.1 GS w/ Glandu2 Auth
Low Rates (x2 EXP, x2 Drops, x2 Rupee, x2 Lak (chaos) [+30% ON WEEKENDS] )
Expanded Rates for Subscribers (+x1.25 to all rates)
Expanded Rates for players partied with Subscribers (+x.50 to exp, drops)
Increasing Party EXP (as party size increases)

In-Game:

No Ethereal-Gear (Dura)
Legendary Gear (65, 110, 155) now non-dura
Boss Cards (Still Dura)
Master Class w/o Master Trials (switch just like you would 1st, 2nd jobs)
ONLY 5 TP maximum achievable
Belt Slotting (as it was in 9.1)
All 7.3 and lower pets
Pet Staging
Pet Artifacts
Relevant Boss Looters drop from Dungeon Bosses
Non-Dura Dungeon Drops
Ancient Non-Dura Dungeon (Main Bosses Only) Drops
CS Items from Ursa/Mini/Boss Boxes
Challenge Mark [CM] Currency (Gained from various in-game activites)
Unique CM Mount
7.2+ Dungeon Content locked away
Vulcanus Solo Instance
Completely rewritten Blacksmith Script
Unique Sell Gear functionality at Blacksmith
Unique Town Teleport Script
Unique Dungeon Teleport Script
Unique HV Buffer Script
Unique General Merchant Script (base looters available here)
Unique Hair Stylist NPC
Unique Pet Leveling Service at Pet NPC
Unique Challenge Mark NPC (Where you can spend some of your [CM]
Unique [CM] shows/features on many shop NPC
Base Deco Shops added to Armor Merchants
Unique dialogue on most rewritten NPC
Unique Dungeon Map Level-Lock (This means no power leveling people, if your level isn't dungeon appropriate the map itself will kick you upon entry)
Unique GMFB replacement 'Revival Token' (GMFB removed)
Unique Boss Battle system which allows you to battle a boss of your choice in a sequestered world once an hour (for a CM gain)
TD (Tear Drops) only available by trading 200 Elite Stones (of matching type) to 1 relevant TD
Food works while standing (it also targets your main pet)
Potions CD reduced, output increased, weight reduced to 0
All Pieces target your main pet
All Essence items weigh 0
Extra functionality at most NPC for Subscribers

The above features are subject to change without notice!
And for future patches, I wanna mention something that has caught my interest more than anything, a crafting system!
Old 03/08/2016, 04:25   #111

You lost me at the subscriptors getting 1.5% more rates.
Old 03/08/2016, 15:22   #112

I was really looking forward to this server - but subscription, soulpets, retaillike rates
The only imoprtant difference to the liveserver seems to be the no dura thing. Thats no oldschool that i am looking for.
I think i give it a try but I'm not as euphoric as before :-(
Old 03/08/2016, 15:40   #113

As i read,there wont be soul pets,only pet till epic 7.3 not above
Old 03/08/2016, 16:53   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillykke View Post
I was really looking forward to this server - but subscription, soulpets, retaillike rates
The only imoprtant difference to the liveserver seems to be the no dura thing. Thats no oldschool that i am looking for.
I think i give it a try but I'm not as euphoric as before :-(
There are no soulpets, as for subscription, let's be real, do you prefer a server where everyone has the same rates BUT a cash-shop full of imbalanced items and etc? or a server with subscription system (like every modern MMORPG) where the advantage of supporting us doesn't make an impact? x1.5 rates is not imbalanced.
As for why the rates are "low", im gonna speak from experience, I've been running high rate rappelz servers for years, what they all had in common is that you rush pvp then get bored in a couple of weeks, while with this system, everything is more balanced, you don't get strong by just going to the usual XP spots and leveling, you need to work, like a real MMORPG, you'll have stuff to do, parties will be meaningful again, you'll grind for stuff... etc
Our vision for the server is to last for long, not a high rate server that everyone gets bored from a month or so later.

I hope you like our server, im certain you will.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 17:21   #115

100% agreed , who likes the Donation wing's and donation gear with stupid high differences , to gain that all important money.I will sub and so will wife.But this is a smart move unlike many servers here who and do come up with reasons to make it pay to win for the MONEY.Face it we all know why people make servers, if you been playing private servers / mmorpg's or any game for that fact you know what i am talking about.

The thing many people don't like is working for there gear and pets , if that's the case go play a browser game that quests and runs about for you.

I know many here are sick and tired of grinding to lvl because the fear server will close not long after and all will be lost , like many servers b4 , but you got to risk it or leave it.

What do other servers bring to the table ??? Imbalance for players who can't donate or don't want to
So then they will make slight changes to help non donators ever so slightly.

This server brings fair gameplay to those who choose to donate and the non donators.

I think there are many reasons to play here than nearly if not all others servers just a matter of trusting the server owner with the server staying up and not go down within weeks - months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 19:23   #116

We should discuss this after launch when we will see the items in the ingame NPC-shop and the cash shop. This server seems to have both, subscription AND a cash shop.
I wish this server will be the new home for lots of rappelz players so your "vision" comes true.

Do you have any launch week or month for us?

btw.: i cant login on your HP. I need a PIN, cant remember to set something like that . Nick same as here
Old 03/08/2016, 22:36   #117

Quote:
We should discuss this after launch when we will see the items in the ingame NPC-shop and the cash shop. This server seems to have both, subscription AND a cash shop.
I wish this server will be the new home for lots of rappelz players so your "vision" comes true.

Do you have any launch week or month for us?

btw.: i cant login on your HP. I need a PIN, cant remember to set something like that . Nick same as here
if a full party invited a person that has a subscription , they all gain extra exp+drop 0.50% .

well thats all to make sure the server keeps runing and not a 1 week server like others .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 16:50   #118

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Yer PIN is 1234.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 17:42   #119

elite*gold: 188
Any news?
Closed Thread