Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Sframe launcher check bypass [C# project]

Discussion on [Release] Sframe launcher check bypass [C# project] within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Sframe launcher check bypass [C# project]

Hi all,

I had plans to release a launcher project with some excellent features, unfortunately it seems like I am taking a long time just making a tutorial how to run it, as it needs a web server and the code contains many optional features.

So, I decided that I'll release this for the moment since many developers need this piece of code.

please if you port this to another project .. nah nah ... it's not credits xD
just make sure that you have to get administrator rights in order to run this, so it would be a good idea to go to your manifest file and switch the level to [requireAdministrator]

the projects has 2 classes and the code is explained in details (sorry for those who hate too much information)

so basically what happens when the sframe is launched:
- the sframe checks the value of the EnvironmentVariables XXX_RUNNER (where *** is your Sframe.exe name)
- the sframe deals with this value as a value of an EventHandler and tries to signal it
- if the sframe fails, the message you have to run the sframe using the launcher appears

so the project is about creating an EventHandler, and passing its value to the sframe, the sframe then will signal it and be happy.

Note: you have to run the Sframe as a child process of the launcher to be able to send EnvironmentVariables ..

Note: everything about how the sframe works has been explained by glandu , I don't think I was going to be able to discover this alone, so thanks glandu

the C# project is attached.
I hope it will help.

Peace
Attached Files
File Type: zip SframeLauncher.zip (41.6 KB, 247 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/16/2015, 19:49   #2

nice tool from ar group
Old 08/17/2015, 15:23   #3

This is not from AR group it is a hacked up version of Glandu's c++

I find this code poorly executed, like you rushed it out for fame from someone else's work. You should apply your talents in an original manner, just my two cents.

For everyone reading this, you should check out the original source from Glandu2 or my source
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2015, 16:38   #4

Good job guys!
LOL @ Silent Flaming
Old 08/22/2015, 00:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
This is not from AR group it is a hacked up version of Glandu's c++

I find this code poorly executed, like you rushed it out for fame from someone else's work. You should apply your talents in an original manner, just my two cents.

For everyone reading this, you should check out the original source from Glandu2 or my source

please dear ... before you start attacking others, make sure what you're saying is true, especially when you talk in front of the public.

First of, you started your post saying "This is not from AR", I'd like to advise you, just leave racism away buddy. and about someone else's work and stuff, I think I'd accept it coming from anybody else except you pal.

Now about the source code, your post's date is 08/08/2015, glandu's source has been there for about a month I guess, and by the way this is the first time I actually know that there's somebody else shared such a code, otherwise I'll not be bothering myself sharing it .. but the point is .. I am a developer on a server called [Volcano], yeah ... it's an AR server .. the launcher that I shared this code from, has been released since 03/23/2015 if I remember correctly (this launcher is update-able, and it's been updated this month I guess because it was detected by anti-viruses), if you want to investigate .. go ahead and do that your way ...but don't start attacking others unless you are confident with the results of your investigation.

another thing ... I wasn't about to post this clarification, I don't know why did I do so, may be because I find your post is so arrogant, but honestly, I am not posting anymore ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2015, 01:06   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
glandu2 did release his source for the launcher more recently.

Yet the launcher was released 07/20/2013 and the same thread he released the launcher in he discussed the theory behind it.

You linked it yourself, I am not making any accusation here but if proper credit belongs to glandu2 then you did give him credit in your original post.

Why fight about it after having already given someone else credit for helping you with the theory.

Everybody always seems to want to rag on everybody else. It is no wonder this is such a close knit community.
Old 08/24/2015, 17:23   #7

Take it how you want it, I gave my opinion if you can't take criticism perhaps you should go back to kindergarten (as Raskim would say)

Sure you credited glandu but did that make it any less of a very obvious knock off and secondly I'm positive I posted my working C# Sframe by-pass days before yours even thought about being posted (whether or not mine was actually copied)

In closing, don't rush work out that's obviously available: these kids got it easy enough. Let's see you put that c# talent to something original, hell maybe you could change the whole scene here, but you'll never know until you try.

/rant-off