Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill PET 8.1 8.2 bugs

Discussion on Skill PET 8.1 8.2 bugs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/12/2014, 17:58   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogoi54 View Post
Thus, if I understand well I have to change file 9.1? If yes I don't know where searching...
At most 8.2 or 8.3

As far as I know a 9.1 client needs a lot of repairs to work with the 8.1 sframe and 8.1 game servers. You should not be using a full 9.1 client.

I am using an 8.1 client and sframe with all of the resources provided and things work OK with some minor repairs.
Old 11/12/2014, 19:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
also i have the problem when i relogg ei see the skills. but not for all skills i go to relogg to see them but i cant find any to fix them. i use the normally 8.1 DE client with all the resource 90 % work but the skills i dont know whats the problem of a few skills.. anyone have a idea i try to fixx this 2 weeks and search i dont find anything for this problem. this is the last for full fixxed files
Old 11/12/2014, 20:27   #18

Soul pet skills without re log is only possible if you have a random skill system that actively can refresh the game server information.

I am not enough of a developer to tell you how it can be done, but it can and is being done by Nemesis but through what they have written and coded themselves.
Old 11/12/2014, 22:29   #19

yes nemesis is a good custom system. but i mean last week i have the skillsystem without any error but i dont make anything in db. but now. i dont why i must relogg do see some of the skills and for the other half of skills dont relogg. so i checked some of the custom trees in my db i dont can find a change or an error. thats the first problem the next problem is the client. i dont no why but when i make the complete resource from the dragon/slayer repack inside in a 8.1 client (DE for me) client crash. i start with the nemesis client works but dont all (i know custom stuff patched etc.) but i think i can fix this error with a normally client ? but how can i start them ? the hashed files are rehashed for me.
Old 11/12/2014, 23:37   #20

If you are using the Royal server table you can not use the English string resource table provided.

It was created using Raskims database manager and will crash the client with skill tool tips.

Use one from a 9.1 or 8.3 or 8.2 client depending on how many included strings you would like and then manually enter the Soul Taming Skill strings and make a new RDB from it.

Here are the Soul Taming Skill strings in English...

Code:
name_skill_010005	0	50048400	<size:9>Creature Soul Taming
name_continuouseffectooltip_008	0	60048400	<B><#99ff66>Creature Soul Taming<#ffffff></B><BR><size:4><BR><size:10><#ffffff>
name_skilltooltip_010006	0	40048400	<#17f39c><B><size:13>#@skill_enhance@#<#ffffff>Creature Soul Taming Lv#@level@#<BR><size:6><BR><size:10>#@attribute_icon@#<OFFSET:44>MP #@mp@# <#17f39c>#@decrease_mp@#<#ffffff><OFFSET:200>#@casting_time@# <#17f39c>#@decrease_casting_time@#<BR><size:2><BR><size:10><#ffffff><OFFSET:44>Attack Spell#@detail@#<BR><size:6><BR><size:10><#ffffcc>Attempts to tame the selected monster. You need to have the proper type of creature card that corresponds with the target. If the tame fails, the card will be lost.<#ffffff><BR><size:6><BR><size:10>#@cooltime@#<#17f39c>#@decrease_cooltime@#<#ffffff>
name_state_7	0	30048400	Creature Soul Taming
Old 11/13/2014, 00:10   #21

I use Dragon Files with my own german string imported from 9.1. i downloaded after 5 mins the rappelz bltz client this ones start but i have nemesis resource inside them with dragon files. i dont know why buti think dragon files have the resource from nemesis inclusive. and with Royals Repack/resource the skills completly not working. // Complete after relogg works.
Old 11/21/2014, 14:07   #22

Now i've problems with job skills... Grrr and not pets.. the server crash in selection skills job lv2
Old 11/21/2014, 15:55   #23

If it is server crash on mouse over tool tips it is a known bug created by a database object or an RDB created by Raskim's database manager.

We would need more information from you, in order to help you correct the issue without breaking something else.

What server files are you using?
Old 11/23/2014, 16:07   #24

it's ok i've fix the skills my server file is 8.2 8.3 9.1 .
Thx thndr