Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Omegas Rappelz

Discussion on Omegas Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Omegas Rappelz

Hi all like to start off by saying tyvm for all the input the last few weeks from players and what not so we have redone a lot and removed 2 of the op passive soul pet skill from the DB. Also we are remaking the 8.1-8.3 server to better the needs of players I have redone the drop tables for all dungeons myself with better rates.....

Rates are..

exp: 5x may change latter after beta
drops rates: Custom
Taming Rates: fully Custom- Also all Pets are tamed with the new Soul Taming skill as all Pet cards Stack- when tamed you get a new card like retail.
160+ master class custom Gears 3 sets for all classes.
We run 1 World buff and that's Move Speed for all and its just to get everyone going...
Fully Custom NPC's in HV
Custom Steel Trader Angel in HV where you Trade Your Steel from Drops for cash shop items
More to Come with Time
Also world blessings Now are 3x stronger and last over 1 hour
Boss Soul Pets have been added

Current Web page:

enjoy and have fun also I have all new staff members only remaining staff we have are me and my cofounder tyvm for all the reports on the odl staff and enjoy the server any suggestions leave them on the web page forums

new as of 5:59 pm EST time 7/31/2014
here is a some things needed for Boss Soul pets and a few other things all

Old 07/25/2014, 09:21   #2

Old 07/25/2014, 10:59   #3

Will you put the 5.2 or 6.2 server on also? ty
Old 07/25/2014, 15:31   #4

soon yes when im done putting in soul boss pets today
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2014, 15:40   #5

I've played one of their servers before, GM's are "corrupt" and will spawn items for themselves and say they farmed for those items etc, I would care if they spawned items but lying to other players is pretty ****** up. They also make up rules on the fly and they do not like PKers.

Anyways this was about a year ago and things may have changed. Just leaving my thoughts
Old 08/02/2014, 01:10   #6

soul pets skills dont work properly , any update for those ?