Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Grand Opening] Crystal Server 8.1/8.2

Discussion on [Grand Opening] Crystal Server 8.1/8.2 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/05/2014, 13:15   #61

elite*gold: 0
well you get a A for effort I am and have been on your server but sadly I do have a list of bugs for you to fix..

1) all the NPC in your Start lands ( SV ) have no names

2)nor do you have any NPC that sell low Level gear I have been Grinding off Mobs at level 8 to 75 with NO drops and no Vender that Sells Belts Armor,Weapons Rings, inc for anything under level 100 So yes you can have +5 pets but whats the point when you have No Belts to use them nor can you find a good place to level due to All the Player killers Camping the spots.

3) the Player Killers Seem to be Endless Throw a stone and you can hit 9 PKers waiting for you to level..

4) no help what so ever I asked a simple Question and got no answer just spams This player has Leveled up or this player has Changed hes/her class

5) to much lag my ping on Avg was 200+ MS and in a PVP that might as well be me AFK while trying to play..

6) you have changed all the World boss levels to such levels that you would need Groups of at least 4+ level 170 to even hurt them..even Funny Mask For f**k sake and whats worse is most of the mobs are mixed in with level 18 mobs so because of where you try to Grind

So all in all I give you a A for your efforts but you Fall Flat on your face when it comes to the server its self to laggy,to may Pkers,with miss matched level mobs,no Support at all for new players.

Sorry to say but I will be skipping the rest of your *updates* Good luck with everything when everyone is RED and have the Slayer..
Old 05/16/2014, 06:09   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malivictus View Post
well you get a A for effort I am and have been on your server but sadly I do have a list of bugs for you to fix..

1) all the NPC in your Start lands ( SV ) have no names
Why u need npc names in starter land. After level 10 u will be ported to hv and it have all item u need it.

Quote:
2)nor do you have any NPC that sell low Level gear I have been Grinding off Mobs at level 8 to 75 with NO drops and no Vender that Sells Belts Armor,Weapons Rings, inc for anything under level 100 So yes you can have +5 pets but whats the point when you have No Belts to use them nor can you find a good place to level due to All the Player killers Camping the spots.
I got to level 150 just with my initial gear. But u can buy low level gear from npc in the middle of hv. Do more research. Its not hard. Also the same npc gives +20 bestial gear and +10 of all master class skill cards. Just use it at lvl 150. You can even get stage 5 pets for 10mils. In 3 days i got lvl 180 with full 170 gears (including bear accessories). I think thats fast already. Here per mob drops 1mils. No non dura drops in this server.

Quote:
3) the Player Killers Seem to be Endless Throw a stone and you can hit 9 PKers waiting for you to level..
which private server dont have this. The three days i played i never got pked by anyone except in horizon

Quote:
4) no help what so ever I asked a simple Question and got no answer just spams This player has Leveled up or this player has Changed hes/her class
If you are english join a english speaking guild. Or other language join respective guild and ask questions to guild mates.

Quote:
5) to much lag my ping on Avg was 200+ MS and in a PVP that might as well be me AFK while trying to play..
This is not true i never had any lag in my past 3 days of play time

Quote:
6) you have changed all the World boss levels to such levels that you would need Groups of at least 4+ level 170 to even hurt them..even Funny Mask For f**k sake and whats worse is most of the mobs are mixed in with level 18 mobs so because of where you try to Grind
So nothing wrong with this. Just do things in a group. Thats the whole idea behind it.

Quote:
So all in all I give you a A for your efforts but you Fall Flat on your face when it comes to the server its self to laggy,to may Pkers,with miss matched level mobs,no Support at all for new players.

Sorry to say but I will be skipping the rest of your *updates* Good luck with everything when everyone is RED and have the Slayer..
Overall what i can say u never wanted to try. U just need things to spoon feed you. Try to research and learn new things than crying about things are not in the way you like.
Thanks
1 User