Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ANNOUNCE] Mouri Kite 8.1 & 7.2

Discussion on [ANNOUNCE] Mouri Kite 8.1 & 7.2 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/08/2014, 22:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
sorry for what?
just wanna say thanks for UP
Trolling LvL 9999999
Old 01/08/2014, 23:23   #32

Quote:
sorry for what?
just wanna say thanks for UP

hahahahahaha
Old 01/09/2014, 00:16   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Someone is a negative nancy, shoo you..get out of here.
A guy that trash talk every single server (and that close his server (SERVERS would be better here) even before being open (doest even stop you for promoting it how good he is) and delete his post's when he cant defend himself from his own stupidity, calling someone negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
Sorry for the off-topic, but no one has the right to demand a certain language in this ridiculous way. (pointing at the complaining dude above).

However, it is an option for the server developer to choose his aim of players. In fact, he already declared that on the first post. So, wanna play? enjoy Russian.

Good luck with your server mate.

Musta.
In light me how i demanded English language in my post!?
1 - Advertising a russian server in a german/english community with 95% english servers ( Common sense? )
2 - Promoting a english version months before have it (by that time server maybe be closed) ( common sense? )
3 - Pointing and giving my opinion in something that should be clear/saw by everyone, its demanding or forcing something? ( common sense ? )
4 - I dont expect you to understand this points because they prove you and some others, dont have common sense.
Old 01/09/2014, 01:40   #34

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
In light me how i demanded English language in my post!?
1 - Advertising a russian server in a german/english community with 95% english servers ( Common sense? )
2 - Promoting a english version months before have it (by that time server maybe be closed) ( common sense? )
if you didnt see it yet, it is an announce that server will come soon as english translated.
1. Announcing an english version of client with translation of all the things we have made on russian. A fact that server is made by russian speaking people don't disallow a team to make an english patch and invite english speaking players. Everyone does it with own methods. And we need to show people that we are working as well as every single serious team that is working with rappelz for a bit long time. Common sense - as big as a sense of advertising at all.
2. I didnt say it will take months. It will take less than 2-3 weeks. Maybe even 1 week. And servers are running so long time to be closed before i will finish my work. And I know that it won't be closed before and thats why i advertise it as coming soon on english

Mouri Kite
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 15:10   #35

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
A guy that trash talk every single server (and that close his server (SERVERS would be better here) even before being open (doest even stop you for promoting it how good he is) and delete his post's when he cant defend himself from his own stupidity, calling someone negative.
Prove it or seriously gtfo. I can barely even understand your brenglish.

(MORE UPS FOR MONGREL )
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 18:14   #36

i hope you finish this fast...

i am in server and i see new pets

rly it is op server...

we are waiting dir..
Old 01/10/2014, 05:24   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
i hope you finish this fast...

i am in server and i see new pets

rly it is op server...

we are waiting dir..
i know that ppl are waiting and i do my best. by the way, english patch is done BUT!
We need some time to translate a website, make servers overview, test all the scripts after its translation and complete some other work we are planned, then i will make new thread with all required links.
Old 01/10/2014, 13:26   #38

Quote:
i know that ppl are waiting and i do my best. by the way, english patch is done BUT!
We need some time to translate a website, make servers overview, test all the scripts after its translation and complete some other work we are planned, then i will make new thread with all required links.
I hope you can add something else in NPC ((face color ))

i didnt see any Color White for face

i already tried all there is no white color

thank you for your effort
Old 01/10/2014, 15:58   #39

need english launcher and client
Old 01/11/2014, 01:04   #40

server have donation ..

drops 20+30

skillcards +15

any way i thought it is free 100%

i ask one of players.. about price of skill cards +15 he said : 200 billion

it is just for skill card +15

what about Weapons price !! 500 bilion? i have to play like 2 Months or 3 Months!! just for buying some items from donationg shop

i m shocked

pay to win also...

i hope to see server 100% Free

like befor Darkness Fight etc....

your server is good.. and good luck dir...
Old 01/11/2014, 01:16   #41

Quote:
server have donation ..

drops 20+30

skillcards +15

any way i thought it is free 100%

i ask one of players.. about price of skill cards +15 he said : 200 billion

it is just for skill card +15

what about Weapons price !! 500 bilion? i have to play like 2 Months or 3 Months!! just for buying some items from donationg shop

i m shocked

pay to win also...

i hope to see server 100% Free

like befor Darkness Fight etc....

your server is good.. and good luck dir...
weapons and armor 30+20 not very much better than 10+20 (about +100 to +200 attack for weapons and +150 to +250 defense for armor sets) when 10+20 costs 2kkk to buy.
Skillcards +15 not very much better than +10 when craft chance for absolutely everything is 100% and you are free to craft +10 cards (on x2500, on x100 there are absolutely another donations).
donations are cheap and you are always free to buy donation points from players and 200 billion for skillcard +15 is very much, its wrong price=) players sell it much cheaper. 1 DP costs about 5-6 golbars. 1 card +15 costs 100-150 DP. lets count: 6*150 = 90 billion. for x2500 server its not so much as for donation item.
weapon 30+20 costs same - 75 (for 1h or shield) to 150(for 2h) DP.
another way to earn dp or gold is to craft skillcrds or pet cards that can be sold for a good price but take some time just for tame and enchant (with 100% chance ofc).

hell, why i got to teach you how to play?

1 DP costs about 4 cents when donate by visa. the maximum price for 1 thing in donation shop is 500 DP (buffer pet against having an army of buffers which can be sold for 300kkk and anyone who has it will be happy to sell it to you for this price) and changing of nickname color it means about 20$.

P.S. I have advertised a server, not a paradise
Old 01/11/2014, 02:28   #42

Quote:
weapons and armor 30+20 not very much better than 10+20 (about +100 to +200 attack for weapons and +150 to +250 defense for armor sets) when 10+20 costs 2kkk to buy.
Skillcards +15 not very much better than +10 when craft chance for absolutely everything is 100% and you are free to craft +10 cards (on x2500, on x100 there are absolutely another donations).
donations are cheap and you are always free to buy donation points from players and 200 billion for skillcard +15 is very much, its wrong price=) players sell it much cheaper. 1 DP costs about 5-6 golbars. 1 card +15 costs 100-150 DP. lets count: 6*150 = 90 billion. for x2500 server its not so much as for donation item.
weapon 30+20 costs same - 75 (for 1h or shield) to 150(for 2h) DP.
another way to earn dp or gold is to craft skillcrds or pet cards that can be sold for a good price but take some time just for tame and enchant (with 100% chance ofc).

hell, why i got to teach you how to play?

1 DP costs about 4 cents when donate by visa. the maximum price for 1 thing in donation shop is 500 DP (buffer pet against having an army of buffers which can be sold for 300kkk and anyone who has it will be happy to sell it to you for this price) and changing of nickname color it means about 20$.

P.S. I have advertised a server, not a paradise
my dir it is too much 90 bil..?

any way

i said i love your server

and in your server no one speaking english...

sorry I made ​​you feel tired

I've said what happened to me only

good luck
Old 01/11/2014, 02:36   #43

Quote:
my dir it is to much also 90 bil..?

any way

i said i love your server

and in your server no one speaking english...

sorry I made ​​you feel tired

I've said what happened to me only

good luck
im not feel tired its okay=) just told about numbers and the situation on the server.
no one speaks english there for now just because we didnt release full patch yet. there are not much work left. maybe from Monday we will advertise our server as multilanguage and open all the links. now we have some issues and we want to do some work. please wait, it will be very soon.

anyway everyone has a chance to get a good deal ingame.
Old 01/13/2014, 01:35   #44

Updated main thread.

English patch is done.
You can download english launcher by the link.
Enjoy playing.

And UP!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2014, 04:24   #45

Talking Thank You!

Thanks; I do greatly appreciate all the effort put in by you and your team to cater to the American player base. Best of luck to your server.
Thanks
1 User