Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question: Is there any Rappelz Epic 6.2 Solus Aurum private server out there?

Discussion on Question: Is there any Rappelz Epic 6.2 Solus Aurum private server out there? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: Is there any Rappelz Epic 6.2 Solus Aurum private server out there?

Just curious, This was the most favourite epic for me and was wondering if anyone has made a private server for that specifically not a modded version like TSP.
Old 12/29/2013, 20:23   #2

best epic for me too :"(
Old 12/29/2013, 20:32   #3

elite*gold: 30
there is no reason to make multiple topics
Old 12/29/2013, 21:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
there is no reason to make multiple topics
i think by mistake

Happens to me sometimes (coz of opera xD )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona998 View Post
Just curious, This was the most favourite epic for me and was wondering if anyone has made a private server for that specifically not a modded version like TSP.
We all have the same question... we looking for a best epic of rappelz it is 7.2 but no one have server files of this epic .. even 7.1 no one have a server files of this epic

any way you mean TSP is not 6.2? or you mean Contains things redundant!؟

TSP is good but need some Needs to add some new stuff, such as server zesua

really zesua have so much fun... but :
1- you have to pay to win
2- epic 8.2 ( i mean it is not like 6.2 or 7.1 )
3- god buffs from pet
4-Last but not least ( the discrimination)

and sorry zesua server but this is my point of view (and i like your team job)

any way i will follow this up with you
Old 12/29/2013, 22:47   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458
Ha ha, let me correct some misunderstands about the TSP.

The Teal Sky Project server was open to players for testing as we re-arranged and test through content making sure to get all working correctly. Just because we haven't openly been displaying later end content doesn't mean we don't have it. We have 8.2 dungeons (they are just not filled with monsters), we have the boss cards (just being made into equips because card method is not working for 6.2)

We also have all pets from 8.1 down, including Baphomet, etc...etc.. we feature most all staged pet skills (a couple do not work) we were also the first 6.2 server to feature a working guild menu and icon.

Myself and my staff will admit sometimes we get swamped with real life and can't maintain the server -- but that's precisely why it has remained free of charge and only in place to receive feedback from users about features and bugs. It's a work and progress and should always be considered as such -- if you have an idea or something you would like to see at the TSP feel free to let us know on our facebook.

Work will be moving slowly for us as we move into the new year, but it will be moving -- right now we are taking some time to work on two major things we are releasing to this community. (Don't ask what they are but be assured they will blow yar MIND!)
Old 12/30/2013, 02:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Ha ha, let me correct some misunderstands about the TSP.

The Teal Sky Project server was open to players for testing as we re-arranged and test through content making sure to get all working correctly. Just because we haven't openly been displaying later end content doesn't mean we don't have it. We have 8.2 dungeons (they are just not filled with monsters), we have the boss cards (just being made into equips because card method is not working for 6.2)

We also have all pets from 8.1 down, including Baphomet, etc...etc.. we feature most all staged pet skills (a couple do not work) we were also the first 6.2 server to feature a working guild menu and icon.

Myself and my staff will admit sometimes we get swamped with real life and can't maintain the server -- but that's precisely why it has remained free of charge and only in place to receive feedback from users about features and bugs. It's a work and progress and should always be considered as such -- if you have an idea or something you would like to see at the TSP feel free to let us know on our facebook.

Work will be moving slowly for us as we move into the new year, but it will be moving -- right now we are taking some time to work on two major things we are releasing to this community. (Don't ask what they are but be assured they will blow yar MIND!)
I want to ask you

1-When the trial period will expire
2- what about new dungeons!
3-What about a little attention of web
4-Will you put new weapons!!؟ Example ( for lvl 170 -180 -190 etc...)

Thank you and I'm waiting for you
Old 12/30/2013, 03:14   #7

Received Thanks: 2,458

1. It will probably be a long time from now, as the TSP is aimed to be a complete and utter revitalization of Rappelz as it stands.

2. We fully intend to re-create the Espoir (Neurology Lab) as a stand alone dungeon, we have already tested importing Cubrick dungeon (just need to write spawns -- as instance does not exist in 6.2) and we have already tested importing the 8.2 dungeons (just need spawns too)

3. We actually have a testing website that's only available to our development team atm, it is progressing slowly due to the main designer working much more hours than normal atm and myself being swamped with the upcoming ACRM release here @ epvp

4. Sure, we have a ton of great ideas for future end-game and high-level specific content. If you have more ideal's you would like considered feel free to post them to us ^^