Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Zesua 5.2 & 8.1/2/3

Discussion on Rappelz Zesua 5.2 & 8.1/2/3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/30/2013, 13:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
If you could fix "pay to win" bug that would be great
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 16:55   #32

Old 12/31/2013, 06:10   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post

Hello, Can you tell me how this is a 'pay to win' server?
I think what he means by that is, on Zesua server for example every player has the opportunity/ have access to Cash shop items like Ancient cubes and Epro, so with enough effort and grinding they are able to make a +20 weapon.

Currently the player can't do this on Ancient 5.2, only players that donates to the server can have access to this.

Basically its just a fair playing ground where everyone should have access to the same type of content. Just a suggestion perhaps you could add Ancient Cubes and E-pros in the in game NPC cash shop but make it decently expensive so players that grind well can buy them through rupees. If its a bad idea then thats alright, I'm currently havnig no problems with using +3 lvl10 weapons, my damage output is still very high. xD
Old 12/31/2013, 07:58   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona998 View Post
I think what he means by that is, on Zesua server for example every player has the opportunity/ have access to Cash shop items like Ancient cubes and Epro, so with enough effort and grinding they are able to make a +20 weapon.

Currently the player can't do this on Ancient 5.2, only players that donates to the server can have access to this.

Basically its just a fair playing ground where everyone should have access to the same type of content. Just a suggestion perhaps you could add Ancient Cubes and E-pros in the in game NPC cash shop but make it decently expensive so players that grind well can buy them through rupees. If its a bad idea then thats alright, I'm currently havnig no problems with using +3 lvl10 weapons, my damage output is still very high. xD
That is exactly what I mean. I know you need to pay for hosting and everything, but give players a chance to get cs items in game. Maybe add some new non tradable currency with low drop chance, not as low as r6 of cos that we could trade to cs items. Maybe not tradabel as well so only those that work/ grind for it would get rewarded. IDK its your server do as you wish, but if you want people to stop calling you "cash cow" its time to take actions.
Old 12/31/2013, 12:06   #35

Old 12/31/2013, 12:14   #36

Quote:
The reason for these items being donation items is it was voted to NOT put them in NPC's and for them to go into donation so no matter what the price is always determined by the players..
Oh ok thank you for clearing that up. I was unaware of that process.

Any ETA on the next updates on Ancient server? or do we sit tight?

EDIT: blah i keep forgeting to add this as well, Is it possible to get a quick fix on mobs spawning on unmoveable terrain? For example Veiled island Wolf mobs spawning on mountains, making it look like the area has no mobs at all? Half the time there is spent playing hide and seek and getting your pet to bait them out lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2013, 17:23   #37

Quote:
The reason for these items being donation items is it was voted to NOT put them in NPC's and for them to go into donation so no matter what the price is always determined by the players..
Players have said many times the drop rate in r6/r7 is stupid low,
Vei island wolfs are all on top of the mountain (impossible to kill them) u cant even decrease the wolfs spawn time or anything to help r6/r7 players... the funny part they are the ones donating to you... lol
Old 12/31/2013, 17:46   #38

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
T game.no_collision_check:0
T game.monster_pathfinding:1

Maybe?
Old 01/01/2014, 13:17   #39

Old 01/01/2014, 21:17   #40

Quote:
Hey guys just letting you know about current work I am going to do on server, Double R6 drops rates, Make taming a little bit easier... (not much) fix taming for cerb... and start adding Sanc dungeon.
we dont need taming easier we need more drop rate... (meaning more emptys/item drop more chances to tame/enchant) if u want to increase anything it would be the enchant rate of armor/weapons

And for the second time... fix wolfs in vei island... put them outside mountains or decrease the spwan rate or something that help people to solo r6 mobs since we dont have any r6 Dps right now... by the time u add sant server its empty...
Old 01/01/2014, 21:30   #41

Can anybody tell me how to fix the localeinfo error?

I only get this error with "Zesua Launcher [Aprrox. 2 MB]"

If I use the Launcher from "Zesua Epic 5.2 Client [1.94 GB]" the launcher only patch after deactivating antivir and firewall after that I press start but nothing happens.

Are there any Solution? I would really like to play at the old times.
Old 01/01/2014, 21:30   #42

Received Thanks: 2,458
--Replace by Rainbows and Unicorns-- <<--- For those with delicate sensibilities. P.s. Gavsta below is loader for NFS so you can make editor. (CENSORED)

C# NFS Load Procedure

No the tool is not being released, I will however release all load procedures the TSP staff have gotten finalized and allow any assistance on the tool with full source shared to all helpers.

Anyways, back to people griping at you cause you won't listen to them. -Tsk Tsk-

Old 01/01/2014, 23:11   #43

and how many times were you told about how the mobs were on andromeda? did you listen to them then??? also not to mention you basically gave up a decent server then.
Old 01/01/2014, 23:26   #44

Received Thanks: 2,458
Andromeda has been down over a year, get over it. We speak of Zuesa not Andromeda, thanks kbye

P.S.

Not a single tool existed to edited NFS back when 7.3/4 (Andromeda) was online. Kbye again
Old 01/01/2014, 23:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am really unsure why you people expect so much of Gavsta (oops?) when his first server was pretty much purely a pay-to-win server. Then he had to shut it down because of Gala? Right, heh. Anyways -- @Gavsta editing a nfs is SERIOUSLY not that hard brother:

I believe that some people never grow up, they married, they have kids, a stable job, but they keep acting like 12 years old kids in their actions, you are this type of person.

You cant even set up a proper server, u cant even say "this is my server play it" all you say is.. "hey i have this server come to play it but its only for test and improvements" isn't all private servers a "test and improvement thing?" You dont have the gusts to put something in the plate and accept the critics, u put something in the place but with it u bring 5456464 excuses and to finish u will say "hey this isnt the final product" like any private server its "final" (with that u think u can criticize any server but none cant criticize yours, if they do, u get butthurt)

Than you add some codding to indirectly receive some "thanks" (ohh how u love does things) so that your words get somehow related with that "thanks".

Resume : Buy a mirror and stop trash talk every single server when u dont even have gusts to open one without giving the excuse of "test/experimental server" (for months u are doing/saying that).

lol by the time i have wrote my post u had this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Andromeda has been down over a year, get over it. We speak of Zuesa not Andromeda, thanks kbye

P.S.

Not a single tool existed to edited NFS back when 7.3/4 (Andromeda) was online. Kbye again
Ironic... lol