Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question

Discussion on question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question

i have seen a few repacks but none come with read mes on how to get the up and running

i need a 8.1 repack that has a walk through on how to start it and connect to it
Old 10/11/2013, 03:19   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
Really?

You didn't think of checking out the threads stuck at the top of the forums...

Sorry, but kind of right in front of you is all.
Old 10/11/2013, 03:50   #3

making a server is one thing but use in one someone else made is something else i have use repacks for lot of games and one thing i know people tend to set things up different that is why they put in read mes so people know what they have done and how to use it
Old 10/11/2013, 05:11   #4

The guide at the top of the forums provides all of the instructions.

The server files are linked in the guide.

The links for Microsoft SQL are in the guide and the instructions on how to set it up.

The instructions for how to create an account are in the guide.

Why leach something someone else made. I am really not understanding why you want to use a repack you know nothing about.
Old 10/11/2013, 15:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Why leach something someone else made. I am really not understanding why you want to use a repack you know nothing about.
May be it's because when someone asks about how to make somthing new there are only two or three guys (gr4ph0s, glandu2 and ismokedraw) who share their knowledge almots og time.

If you don't like see people eating what other people fish for them (I don't like that neither) so teach them how to fish by themselves, then if they're really idiot I understand that you give up (since not everybody is an idiot....).

I see a buch of other people giving some informationsover here and there, I'm very thankful to them and I'm pretty sure they do as they can. But for those who have time to carp, why don't they use it to help? Of course I say that while thinking that we join a community in order to learn and/or teach, so my opinion isn't very accurate with people that comes to carp, chat, leech without saying even thans...
Old 10/11/2013, 15:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkamel View Post
May be it's because when someone asks about how to make somthing new there are only two or three guys (gr4ph0s, glandu2 and ismokedraw) who share their knowledge almots og time.

If you don't like see people eating what other people fish for them (I don't like that neither) so teach them how to fish by themselves, then if they're really idiot I understand that you give up (since not everybody is an idiot....).

I see a buch of other people giving some informationsover here and there, I'm very thankful to them and I'm pretty sure they do as they can. But for those who have time to carp, why don't they use it to help? Of course I say that while thinking that we join a community in order to learn and/or teach, so my opinion isn't very accurate with people that comes to carp, chat, leech without saying even thans...
I have no trouble trying to assist someone with an issue, or a question if they have tried to use the guide and are having difficulties.

I pointed them to the guide they could not find, and if they have trouble using it I will be happy to try and help steer them in the right direction.

There is no more help I can give them now until they come up with a question.
Closed Thread