Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE RELEASE] ACRE - Advanced Client Resource Editor

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE RELEASE] ACRE - Advanced Client Resource Editor within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[OPEN SOURCE RELEASE] ACRE - Advanced Client Resource Editor

ACRE Concept: iSmokeDrow
ACRE Founder: xXExiledXx
ACRE Primary Coder:xXExiledXx
ACRE Secondary Coder: iSmokeDrow
ACRE Associates: Xijezu, Raskim, C1ph3r

Client Epic Supported: 6.2/7.3/7.4/8.1/8.2 (Just because an epic is mentioned doesn't mean it is fully supported!)

Utilities(Tools) Included:
  • RDB Editor
    • Load From: RDB/DB
    • Save To: RDB/DB
    • Search Results
  • Hash Tool
    • Real Time File hasher
    • Folder Hasher
      • Hash/Unhash
      • Append (ascii) to file name before hashing
  • Data Dumper
    • Load From: RDB/DB
    • Grid-View Results
    • Searchable Results (Much faster with Load from DB)
    • Filter by Extension (jpg, dds)
    • Dump by Extension
    • Easy Dump (double click entry in grid-view)

• Configurable OPT + OPT Compressor/Decompressor + Encrypted Password Generator

Pre-Compiled Release

8.1 Visual Studio Release

7.3 Visual Studio Release

Hopefully this will inspire others to not be so greedy and make this an actual community before it just up and dies like Rappelz retail is doing. Come on people we can SAVE RAPPELZ! If only we try.

A huge thanks goes out to everyone involved in ACRE and even more so to the coder of ACRE xXExiledXx

I hope you all can continue the legendary work started at Otherworld Studios and keep it going into the future.

Remember to leave credits to the people mentioned in the top of this post if you intend to re-release ACRE here or anywhere else thank you.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 15:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,210
Sorry i don't like a release like this. As far as I know 90% of the code are the work of exiled. You did a very small part of this tool and in my opinion you are the wrong person to share something like that.

If someone should share this it's dusty and not you! Cause as you stated in your first post he was the main coder of the project. You did the 8.2 Part in this tool? What else is your work? Did you ask Dusty if you are allowed to share this?^^

Giving credits is the one part...but you know pretty good that dusty won't like that release and i'm pretty sure that is one of the reasons of your release^^ You both are arguing and hey look smoke starts to share his work^^

But only my opinion...a lot of guys will love you for this i'm pretty sure...but it looks a bit like thanksfarming with the work of others in my eyes...sorry. I know a lot of guys won't like my words but exactly the behaviour like this destroyed this community.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 15:23   #3

You know Drow i had a lot of respect for you until you startet Bullshitting people.. and how low can you get please?
Releasing Stuff without even asking for permission to do so.. Is that your way of showing what you think of the people who trusted you? If it is so then GG mate GG
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 15:30   #4

All above posts are speculative at best, all have been reported and further flame-bait, off-topic or spam posts will be reported promptly. If you do not like this release, report it otherwise be adults and keep on topic.

If xXExiledXx has a problem with this release I am sure he is man enough to tell me his-self. Please stay on topic.
Old 05/17/2013, 15:31   #5

YOU DID SOMETHING FOR US? Dont make me Laugh... All you did was Trash Talking the proper Devs of those stuff you released and then you try to give them a Proper Credit? Talk about a 2 faced person...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 15:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
All above posts are speculative at best, all have been reported and further flame-bait, off-topic or spam posts will be reported promptly. If you do not like this release, report it otherwise be adults and keep on topic.

If xXExiledXx has a problem with this release I am sure he is man enough to tell me his-self. Please stay on topic.
You talk about him being a man, when you are just some dumb ass kid, grow up kid and stop posting others stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulhunter19 View Post
YOU DID SOMETHING FOR US? Dont make me Laugh... All you did was Trash Talking the proper Devs of those stuff you released and then you try to give them a Proper Credit? Talk about a 2 faced person...
The only thing he does is steal others work and post it without permission, something a typical kid would do, he needs to grow the fuck up and stop kissing brocks ass, they both are thieves and pieces of crap, they have a failed server, taking the work of others and trying to make it there own, if I had ether one of them in my town, I would go kick there asses, and I am not joking, people like this need to have there asses kicked, and I am the one to do it, little ass punks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2013, 15:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

If you are a man remove the release and wait till dusty will give you his okay. In your eyes it's okay for dusy so simply write him a message and tell him to post his okay here. Every flaming will stop at that moment.
Old 05/17/2013, 15:59   #8

As long as he gives credit and Exiled has no problems with it I don't see any problem!

Thanks smokey
Old 05/17/2013, 16:03   #9

All I see is a bunch of whiny spam.

ACRE is my name, it is my idea and it was commissioned for my server Phoenix Reborn. That might be why it has the Phoenix Reborn logo. I tried to be nice -- but you backwards people are retarded. (those posting)

Yes, xXExiledXx aka Dustin (nice of you guys to throw his name around so easily) coded this project per my request during the time he was on my team. He coded several versions at request for Phoenix Reborn while coding at Otherworld Studios.

So if anyone has RIGHTS here it is me, I am not doing this for fame or your pitiful thanks. I did this for you ingrates, threats of real life harm are so ridiculous I won't even acknowledge them. I hope you people honestly drown in your own stool. I will NOT remove this release and I WILL release it in other places. (Unless xXExiledXx asks me not to)

As stated before, the project was retired by xXExiledXx who I quote saying "I never liked ACRE" and gave me the files to do with as I pleased. I do not have time to do anymore updates so I decided to release all to everyone so that anyone could make it better and continue it. You guys are a real piece of work. I hope you know that, yet you say all these things of me.

And if you all are going to try and interject about what is going on between myself and Dustin at-least have your facts straight -- myself and Dustin are not talking at all over a decision Dustin made. While I can not change or do anything about that decision, I do respect it. He made his choice, but how dare any of you try to make it out as I did this to hurt him or because I am angry with him.

That's low and you are low creatures for trying such tact.

Old 05/17/2013, 16:19   #10

It sounds like smoke paid for the work xD x but hey next dev leeched by smoke. Neverending Story...Wow he created the name xD i'm pretty sure that was the mainpart of the work xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2013, 16:24   #11

He worked on my team at the time, work was voluntary. Shows how much you know bud, again please use facts not speculation.
Old 05/17/2013, 16:26   #12

I'm working in a team and my leader won't share my work without asking me...because it's simply unfair^^

But he won't tell everyone that he has the rights of the tool as a Team Leader too.
Old 05/17/2013, 16:30   #13

Team doesn't exist anymore, so that argument is null as-well. Want to try again? No matter what you say, he still handed me all those files knowing full and well I would do this at some point (if I am so evil)

Point being, he gave me the files after that it was up to my decision. Again he was fully credited for all work involved which was the better part of acre 90% or better. But the name ACRE, the design concept, the features, the tab system all my concepts. This tool was designed under very specific requests, my requests. Which makes it mine, also making it mine to release.

Old 05/17/2013, 16:47   #14

Received Thanks: 1,210
Luckily i stopped working with you otherwise the map editor had been shared too by you...BTW you asked me to be a part of the team but you never told that this means my work is yours.

A team means everyone is working for everyone and not everyone is working for you...don't act like a company that is paying their employes. What is the advantage to work for you if i have to give everything and won't get anything?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 16:50   #15

Quote:
But the name ACRE, the design concept, the features, the tab system all my concepts. This tool was designed under very specific requests, my requests. Which makes it mine, also making it mine to release.
Did not do the work yourself, did not pay someone to do it for you, does not make it yours, I think you need to learn the concept of how things work, you leached most of someones work, this is just the kind of person you are, good luck with your life, you will need it with the way you do things, stupid kids will always be stupid kids, you are nothing but a wannabe.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread