Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shadow Server 8.1 & 8.2 pServer

This is a discussion on Shadow Server 8.1 & 8.2 pServer within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category; i logged using a own made bat.file and i keep dc'ing it says gameguard connection ranout.....

Old 08/02/2013, 21:52   #81

i logged using a own made bat.file and i keep dc'ing it says gameguard connection ranout..
Old 08/02/2013, 22:57   #82

EDIT: Didn't realize this was a running p server.

Use their client and launcher.

Last edited by thndr; 08/02/2013 at 23:01.
Old 08/04/2013, 03:47   #83

Even with the right resource files and a working client, keep getting disconnected, and this is not the 101 gameguard error. I can run around for a few minutes then you get the disconnected message. Are they deliberately kicking out players with IPs not from the Middle East region?

Note, I can see the NPCs, the text, just not the stuff they are typing on chat, because those appear as symbols. I'm using the Arabic launcher with the Hyperion client and Hyperion Sframe with an updated 8.2 resource for this server.
Old 08/04/2013, 05:21   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz1.4ns View Post
I have a problem
shadown -rappelz is active gameguard .

solved : install client 8.1 ( EN = have not complete in Resource npc custom )
install archive in forum shadow-rappelz : shasow.rar // V4-8.zip // launcher shadow for being install gameguard in default c :/ programs file / inka etc etc

me not have save archive for make portable archive need to solved problem
Old 08/04/2013, 18:56   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by doranpe View Post

install archive in forum shadow-rappelz : shasow.rar // V4-8.zip // launcher shadow for being install gameguard in default c :/ programs file / inka etc etc

still does not work :/
Old 08/05/2013, 00:01   #86

Quote:

The Shadow server need the client to have gameguard ? In this case, I recommend to disable it as it cause many client side problems (which is the source of all complain about gameguard on official servers, and I don't know why they still enforce the gameguard usage, particularly with the new check made by the server to be sure that all connected client use GG ... maybe they have too many players and rely on GG to crash their client/PC enough for them to leave official servers)
Old 08/05/2013, 02:55   #87

Yep it needs GameGuard to function, oddly now the GameGuard refuses to update itself or go beyond that stage. You got to love pservers that rely on GameGuard.

Also, their Arab and English launcher packs contain 2 very different Sframes. The English version has a larger Sframe. Only the Arabic one is working because the server forces you to use GameGuard...
Old 08/05/2013, 04:17   #88

here post sframe with gameguard and bat work open or test with launcher later copy file rar

- sframe arabic -

- sframe US -

***only change in archive bat ( not work , Gg make confict with archives being open sframe and load GG )
*** country=US , translate game but option npc custom not view , can look basic in epic 8 internacional
*** country=ME , update archive resource for view all items and customs npc

T_T , me test and used 2 client for can install 2 language Arabic and other file US

Last edited by doranpe; 08/05/2013 at 18:08.
Old 08/05/2013, 10:39   #89

Quote:
here post sframe with gameguard and bat work open or test with launcher later copy file rar

Thanks it works
Old 08/06/2013, 13:34   #90

DC EVERY 20-25 second.

I have this problem too, it's very very annoying and I need help. the same thing.

After Login to shadow it will keep DC-ing me after 15-20 second with gameguard 101 problem "timeout"
I've try many possibilities with EN sframe or Arabic sframe with arabic or EN launcher from shadow website, i have download every file that was mentioned at this topic at forum.
Please give me hint or quick HOW TO connect without DC every 15-20 sec
please PM me with small HOW TO with this problem or reply an answer I Really want to play longer than 20 sec

MY client's ( witch i must use to play):
Elite rapelz (i think 8.1)
Team Hyperion last one ( i think it's 8.1)
Official US 8.1 with gameguard
OFFICIAL PL 8.1 with gameguard

resources ( download form shadow website)
V4-8.zip (17,5 MB)
V4-7.zip (16,7 MB)

and many sframe file's:
sframe (mabye US 8.1 5,58 )
SFRAME (MAYBE us 8.2 5,73 )
Rappelz 8.1 US.rar (SFRAME 4,2 mb)
AND ALL ON SHADOW WEBSITE.

LAUNCHER FROM SHADOW WEBSITE.
Of course i read ever post in this Thread, what "tomasz1.4ns" and "doranpe" or "mrsmm" wrote. But i can't configure configure it well to play longer than 20-25 sec after that DC DC DC DC DC .... Please help. Thanks