Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project]Website Project

Discussion on [Project]Website Project within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project]Website Project

Hello everyone, So when I trouble I'm having in the middle line codes. html / css Php / Mysql Ajax Javascript and some Java EE. Finally, it is not the center of the subject today. I decided to create a website for rappelz community. This site will be given as entirely free. But to do this I need a server Rappelz Test. Hehe it is the problem .. Here three days I am trying to run a server 8.1 ... Without success. So I seek help from someone who could help me.
The person will necessarily be rewarded in return with a personal design for the server! =)

The site will consist of an administration that component:
- Part ban
- Add gm
- Verification of the player and his warehouse etc. ..
- Add / del item to a item shop
- Log purchases
- Links Vote4Us
- And much more (which I will go through the head .. ^ ^)

And of course the usual content. WhoIsOnline, Top10 etc. ..
And I insite on the fact that I would have the 8.1 files because I would like to see if it is not possible to rank in Arena combat! =)

Skype ma5ter92 Thanks in advance

Bonjour tout le monde, Alors quand je m'ennuis je m'éclate au millieu de ligne de codes. html/css Php / Mysql Javascript Ajax et un peu de de Java EE. Enfin c'est pas le centre du sujet d'aujourd'hui. J'ai décidé de créer un site Pour la communauté rappelz. Ce site sera donné à titre entierement gratuit. Mais pour ce faire j'ai besoin d'un serveur Rappelz Test. Héhé il est la le problème.. Voila 3 jours que j'essais de lancer un Serveur 8.1... Sans succès. Alors je recherche l'aide de quelqu'un qui pourrait m'aider.
La personne sera forcement récompensé en retour, par un design perso pour son serveur ! =)

Le site sera composé d'une partie administrative ce composant :
- partie ban
- ajout de gm
- vérification du joueur et de son entrepot etc..
- ajout / suppr d'item a l'item-shop
- log des achats
- liens Vote4Us
- Et bien plus (ce qui me passera par la tête..^^)

Et biensur des contenus habituel. WhoIsOnline, Top10 etc..
Et j'insite sur le fait que j'aimerais avoir les files 8.1 car je souhaiterais voir si il n'est pas possible de faire un classement des combats en Arène ! =)

Compte Skype ma5ter92 Merci d'avance