Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reviving Rappel Serenity, Looking for a Professional Team

Discussion on Reviving Rappel Serenity, Looking for a Professional Team within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reviving Rappel Serenity, Looking for a Professional Team

Hello Everyone,

I'd like too give you a brief description of what exactly Serenity Gaming is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with Rappelz. As you see i am reviving Rappel Serenity to bring it back to the for front of the Rappelz Private server world.

What is Serenity Gaming ?

Serenity Gaming is a Private Server Gaming Network looking to expand and become one of the best if not greatest P Server Network out there . Although this takes time which we have and hope too continue our server for years too come.

What are we looking for ?

We are currently looking for developers we know can can trust and whom are dedicated, those being the ones who are looking to be paid and will stay with us for a long time. Rappelz Serenity use to be the top private server in the p server gaming world but due to trust issues and staff doing sneaky things it was shut down. Im looking to find people who know what there doing and are looking to make an amazing server.

Our Rules For Hiring
  1. You must be serious about your work .
  2. You have alot of experience with your game.
  3. Have a plan on what your going too bring to your server.
  4. Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
  5. Have a Team already assembled.

How Too Apply

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.

Dedicated Server Specifications

We currently have on Dedicated Server available so slots a tight. If you don't meet the standards we will find another Team.

How to Contact me

Simply add me on skype and we can have a conversation there . If you have any questions feel free to ask anything. If i have not read your application I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST ON SKYPE. You must fill out a application and post it here or private message it. In order for me to think about even hiring you, i must know your skills and other information.

Old 02/05/2013, 04:00   #2

Again? Please go away, this forum doesn't need more topics like OMG SERENITY TEAM STEAL OUR MONEYZ FAIL TEAM

I quote you from the past:

Quote:
Server Features

(Simply click on the spoiler too view the server Features.)

-PvP Tournaments
-I was able to download Xijezu's files

Dedicated Server Specifications

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 16GB RAM
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port
Old 02/05/2013, 19:36   #3

elite*gold: 30
Releases

Works
- LUA based cash shop
- New pets (mobs models, current count is 5)
- LUA based text quests
- Advanced Jobchange NPC
- (now modified)
- LUA based Races event
Projects:
-
- (outdated post)
About skills:
What can do:
- Resourcing
- LUA scripting
- SQL managing
But noob. Really. But not at all=)
17 years old. Love money. But honest person=)
Have over 1,5 year experience with Rappelz stuff.
Know simple English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
We are currently looking for developers we know can can trust and whom are dedicated, those being the ones who are looking to be paid and will stay with us for a long time.
very intrested xD
have own dedicated server, dont care about other but can work for other for payment.
have not much time, but if i will fancy your team, i will take more time for team
Old 02/05/2013, 20:58   #4

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
Releases

Works
- LUA based cash shop

Wow...at least there is the need of a database to do it correctly (to get the correct information about donations etc) and for that you have to use this shitty sql lua bullshit which will make the server unstable

- New pets (mobs models, current count is 5)

please show me one self coded cob file...otherwise no selfcoded pets!

- LUA based text quests

lua based text quests??? this sounds a little bit nooby because there are a lot of advantages if you use stringresource (correct codepage etc. )

- Advanced Jobchange NPC

wow almost every server did something like that...5 minutes of coding?

- (now modified)

This is bullshit which will make your server unstable! Read the thread to get the point

- LUA based Races event

5 minutes of coding?

Projects:
-
- (outdated post)

You opened a server 1 or 2 days ago and now you want to join another team...sounds really good
About skills:
What can do:
- Resourcing tell me one rdb, nfx file you are able to read on your own without one of the released tools
- LUA scripting copy and paste lua + useless sql execution which will crash your server
- SQL managing really? INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE isn't SQL Management
But noob. Really. But not at all=)
17 years old. Love money. But honest person=) money was the problem with redbreakers last team^^
Have over 1,5 year experience with Rappelz stuff.
Know simple English.

very intrested xD
have own dedicated server, dont care about other but can work for other for payment.
have not much time, but if i will fancy your team, i will take more time for team
ooops little trollpost

OHHHH OHHHH ME ME ME ME MEMEME ME MEMEMEM!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 21:06   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458
No No C1ph3r, this is DB-Management:

P.S.

To clear some confusion, database management in regards to Rappelz means the following to me: You not only know the proper structure of the database and dbo's within, you also know how to exchange information between a wide range of server epics (e.g. reverse/forward structuring). You must also know how to make use of all this knowledge when it comes to tools such as The Professor - Quest Editor which uses a query very similar to the above SPOILER to speed up the process of information retrieval.

But let's face it, what serious developer is going to come in here and be all "OHHHH OHHHH ME ME ME ME MEMEME ME MEMEMEM!"
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2013, 21:12   #6

Received Thanks: 1,011
"OHHHH OHHHH ME ME ME ME MEMEME ME MEMEMEM!"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 21:40   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
This makes leeching sound really professional when it is put in this manner.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2013, 22:31   #8

elite*gold: 30
sounds like... amm... trolling?...
sorry i'm estonian...
nobody cares that u make better even if everybody knows=)
Quote:
Wow...at least there is the need of a database to do it correctly (to get the correct information about donations etc) and for that you have to use this shitty sql lua bullshit which will make the server unstable
think i use this shit? xD there is more stable way to use DB so:
no i use global variables bullshit for my cash shop.
Quote:
please show me one self coded cob file...otherwise no selfcoded pets!
mobs models... did i say it... oh yes i said it...
Quote:
lua based text quests??? this sounds a little bit nooby because there are a lot of advantages if you use stringresource (correct codepage etc. )
oh guy... u know so much... nobody knows, but you...
Quote:
wow almost every server did something like that...5 minutes of coding?
returning max reached level, level raising - yes 5 minutes of coding i know.
WHERE IS THE SERVER WHERE IT IS?=)
Quote:
This is bullshit which will make your server unstable! Read the thread to get the point
i appreciate you because you dont think that its bad to be estonian...
ow what am i talkin about...
this is the bullshit u can modify to prevent unstability. why dont u do this?
Quote:
5 minutes of coding?
4 minutes. Guinness's record.
Quote:
You opened a server 1 or 2 days ago and now you want to join another team...sounds really good
it wont be bad if u earn not by 1 job. my team wont crash because of this... else i won't be estonian...
amm... how did u allow urself to give a fuck?=)
and who the fuck told u that i have devs team? i have 2 lazy ban-boys and very lazy web dev who leeches sites and making shit.
Quote:
tell me one rdb, nfx file you are able to read on your own without one of the released tools
tell me why some servers dont write their own scripts of Jobchange NPC that gives MC job. yes because im estonian...
what about you? you butkadah with new texture is AWESOOOOOOMEEEEEE xD nobody can do it but YOU!
Quote:
copy and paste lua
aww... sounds like 'I WAS F**KING YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY. AHAHAH THATS SMART AND FUNNY ENOUGHT THAT I SAID'
tell me where i copied xONLINE script?=) 5 minutes of coding ye! i know! Even if im estonian!
Quote:
really? INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE isn't SQL Management
DECLARE @ADMIN_HAVE_A_BRAIN VARCHAR = 'NO HE HAVE NOT'
IF @ADMIN_HAVE_A_BRAIN = 'NO HE HAVE NOT'
DROP DATABASE Telecaster

wow guys did u see it? did u see it or not?

peace guys, nice trolling round here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
LOL professional? r u crazy?=)
im noob=)
Old 02/05/2013, 23:47   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
LOL professional? r u crazy?=)
im noob=)
I was referring to the way that the OP just wants to run a server with everyone's work on it but their own.

Don't worry I wasn't trying to call you a professional.