Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Gold Drop Problem

Discussion on [HELP]Gold Drop Problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/05/2013, 16:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
you can use every .lua...script_on_dead...but that means a single script for each mob. It's easier to lower the prices...

If you don't understand what i'm telling you simply...give it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Ok I'll try this language :

me no see ever mob drop over 1 mil rupie, not sure it ist el possibro, k thx helf meay
I got it! I solved the gold drop problem finally. But "S game.gold_drop_rate:value" seems not working... Anyways, thank you very much for you help!!
Old 02/07/2013, 09:54   #17

Quote:
Ok I'll try this language :

me no see ever mob drop over 1 mil rupie, not sure it ist el possibro, k thx helf meay
Where is the like button?!
Old 02/07/2013, 14:23   #18

This is not Facebook.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop Problem
10/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with two new maps that I have implemented, practically the same mob if you try it in other maps normally drop and the name of the pg that kill the mob appears. If I try the same mob in these two maps drop are nameless and anyone can take the things of others. I don't understand the problem or in any case where to change this parameter, can anyone help me?
[Problem] auth.opt gameserver.opt password and gold drop rate
06/30/2012 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
hi all, i have 2 problems with my private server. My first problem is with : S db.user._password: S db.auth._password: S db.c._password: I have read and read topics for "how to put password in .opt" I have put a normaly password on my mssql server ex : azerty and when i put my password on my .opt files nothing work "
RappelzSro[Exp/350 SP/350 PT Exp/400 Gold Drop/100% Sox Item Drop/50% /100K Silk]
05/24/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
# Just Fixing Everything
Drop Problem
10/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Kann mir jemand evtl. helfen? ... ich suche eine mob_drop_item.txt wo alle neben dropps raus sind habe schon versucht die ganz zu lehren aber dropps blieben trotzdem meine nun nicht die up sachen sondern z.B. schwert+0 bei wildhunden ect. ich kriege es einfach nicht hin... Hoffe kann jemand Helfen MfG Jelly ♥