Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change language?

Discussion on How to change language? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change language?

Hello. I'm using 7.4 client now. Today, I want to change the language English to Chinese. Then, I serched the way to change the language in this forum many times but there is no solution for me.

I have tried the following.

1. Copied Resorce folder
2. Copied data files
3. Changed SFrame's locale:windows and country to Chinese
4. I got db_string.rdb by dumper (but I don't know how to use it. I could export db_string.rdb but how to import it to the data file?)

However, the message 'localeinfo not found' is shown or not starting.

Also, if I try to copy only Resorce folder, the language change to Deutsch. Maybe I'm using 7.4 German client anyway.

Please someone help me. Thank you.
Old 01/15/2013, 02:28   #2

Try to get hold of a 7.4 Phillipines SFrame or even Full Client.

According to the official 8.1 Chinese site there is some sort of patch you need, so *** knows if one is available for 7.4 somewhere. cn.rappelz.my/downloads/

Also I believe the Country Code for China should be ZH (Also changing your PC System Locale to Chinese) might help a bit, few years ago I played PH Official and managed to fix a quest bug in this way.

Good Luck.
Old 01/15/2013, 05:46   #3

Get yourself a chinese client and dump the string rdb.

Use this:

If you can't figure it out after having it made this easy, give up.
Old 01/15/2013, 10:34   #4

Thank you very much both of you!!

I'm sorry again but I'm in trouble.

In my Arcadia, there is dbo.StringResource which is Chinese, but Client language is still English. I think I need to import db_string.rdb(it's in data.005) from Chinese client to English Client what I'm using. However, it's not easy for me. Instead, exporting rdb files are very easy because of the dumper.

Well, I apologize but does anyone help me how to import files such as rdb to data.000~008, please.

BTW, I don't know what does 'localinfo' not found mean... I've changed local...

Also, I tried to "Import DB" by Advanced Client Dumper but it doesn't work for me. Dump is work perfect.

Thank you very much for your help.
Old 01/15/2013, 20:31   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
Clientlanguage is clientside...db_stringresource of desired Language have to be in the Client data.*** files or in the resource folder!

Exactly the same is being discussed in the helpthread (which is the correct thread for people that are too lazy to search the Forum on their own!)
Old 01/16/2013, 20:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Clientlanguage is clientside...db_stringresource of desired Language have to be in the Client data.*** files or in the resource folder!

Exactly the same is being discussed in the helpthread (which is the correct thread for people that are too lazy to search the Forum on their own!)
Thank you for your response. I know db_stringresource is in the data.005 file. And I dumped it already. But I dont know how to use db_string.rdb... I just want to know how to import db_string.rdb from Chinese data.005 to US data .005. I have tried to serch about "db_string.rdb" and "How to change language" in this forum but I couldn't find out the exact way...

I believe the US data.005 has db_string.rdb which is English so the Client language is also English. Thus, has to change db_string.rdb, right?

Anyhow, I'm gonna try to serch it again.
Old 01/16/2013, 21:34   #7

if i am correct , you should dump data.*** file to get the db_string(ascii).rdb file from chinese client save it as !PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN hash name put it in your resource folder this will change your current language to the chinese language because the filles in the resource folder will overwrite the current data.*** language file.

(anyone correct me if i am wrong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiderian View Post
Thank you for your response. I know db_stringresource is in the data.005 file. And I dumped it already. But I dont know how to use db_string.rdb... I just want to know how to import db_string.rdb from Chinese data.005 to US data .005. I have tried to serch about "db_string.rdb" and "How to change language" in this forum but I couldn't find out the exact way...

I believe the US data.005 has db_string.rdb which is English so the Client language is also English. Thus, has to change db_string.rdb, right?

Anyhow, I'm gonna try to serch it again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2013, 22:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslolita View Post
if i am correct , you should dump data.*** file to get the db_string(ascii).rdb file from chinese client save it as !PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN hash name put it in your resource folder this will change your current language to the chinese language because the filles in the resource folder will overwrite the current data.*** language file.

(anyone correct me if i am wrong)
Thank you for your reply.
Well, it's almost!! It works, but the characters(language) were garbled... If I change locale:windows to Chinese code, the message, "Fontfile not found" is shown, then I cannot login...
Old 01/17/2013, 04:11   #9

Received Thanks: 2,458
Seeing as your Client is not a native "Chinese" client as stated above, when you set the code-page of the client to Chinese you get "Font File Not Found" because it doesn't exist. Try inserting this file into your client's /Resource/ folder hashed as the following name:

6}aKTSFX4xd7FwIeO]+]]#{

-- The attached file is the 8.1 PH Clients True Type Font File.
Attached Files
File Type: rar microsoft jhenhei.rar (8.04 MB, 222 views)
Old 01/17/2013, 11:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Seeing as your Client is not a native "Chinese" client as stated above, when you set the code-page of the client to Chinese you get "Font File Not Found" because it doesn't exist. Try inserting this file into your client's /Resource/ folder hashed as the following name:

6}aKTSFX4xd7FwIeO]+]]#{

-- The attached file is the 8.1 PH Clients True Type Font File.
Thank you very much for your help. I solved the problem!!

I appreciate it, evryone!!
And I'm sorry for all the fuss.