Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto notice

Discussion on auto notice within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto notice delete

auto notice how do I delete
and
How do I change the language of the server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto server notice
03/20/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
well some servers have this. there is like gold cheaters and don't buy from other 3 partyes stuff and so on. spamming the notice board. i do not think that a gm does that all day long LOL. where do you set this up? anyone found that out? number 2. where do you change the grb day? the portal say saterday but i have it on sunday. anyway to change that one? thanks for any help..
[QUEST]Auto Notice with timer [ ENG ]
12/13/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 26 Replies
Hello, this days i found this quest auto notice with timer, original quest language was italian i translated to english. QUEST IT IS NOT MADE BY ME, ( OWNER : Superisi ) quest automex begin state start begin when letter with pc . is_gm ( ) begin send_letter ( "GM Auto Notice" )
Auto server notice
06/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi! I would like to ask that,how can I make auto notice-s?I just dont get it: Example: someone is joining he gets a greeting notice,or when a SA is online it says xy is online,you can ask questions form him..or something like that:D