Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rappelz ID] Galaxy Stone ?

Discussion on [Rappelz ID] Galaxy Stone ? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rappelz ID] Galaxy Stone ?

Hello,

i'm searching for Galaxy stone ID

We can saw this

in "Special Packages" Page 2

Thanks !!!
Old 09/30/2012, 18:07   #2

I'm going to teach you a fancy new trick that professional developers use constantly.... It's called... SEARCHING.... It's an amazing skill that is very useful in so many ways.

So to aid you in learning this skill called... SEARCHING.... I'm going to give you a cool new SQL snippet and show you how to use it.

Step 1: Open SQL and login.
Step 2: Click the "New Query" button on the top pane.
Step 3: Copy and paste this into your new query:
Quote:
SELECT ITEM.id, item.name_id, STRING.value
FROM Arcadia.dbo.ItemResource ITEM, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource STRING
WHERE item.name_id = string.code
ORDER BY id ASC
Step 4: Click the "! Execute" button on the top pane underneath the "New Query" button.
Step 5: Search the list for your item's name, the item id is listed in the "id" field....
Step 6: Stop posting stupid questions on the forum and learn to... SEARCH....

P.S. You can change "ORDER BY id ASC" to "ORDER BY value ASC" to make it sort the items by value instead of id, thus somewhat in ABC order...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2012, 20:17   #3

i don't think the galaxy stone and relative shard are in 8.1 arcadia released on this server. dunno if there is any private server who already got it
Old 10/03/2012, 11:56   #4

Look what i found ?

obviously they all are empty string on c1ph3r 7.1/8.1 server , but combining the jewel to a weapon always succeeds... without any effect.
Well... actually it does have an effect: it deletes any previosly combined jewel!

I suppose fixing this wouldn't be hard for a senior dev who could be reading this *cough cough*

I'll try myself as soon as i have a lil time ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/03/2012, 17:36   #5

Thank you very much Aretheia
Old 10/03/2012, 17:43   #6

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangeldu60162 View Post
Thank you very much Aretheia
So i see your not looking to learn searching trick? Makai explained it well tho
Old 10/03/2012, 19:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofrum View Post
So i see your not looking to learn searching trick? Makai explained it well tho
Too bad it's useless in this case since the items are emptystringed (at least in my StringResource)

Also i learned (the hard way) that the string you see in your client have nothing to do with the strings into your Arcadia.StringResource.
For example i'm using a 7.4/8.1 repack that has all the striongs in arcadia in German -.-'
Old 10/03/2012, 19:21   #8

Received Thanks: 2,458
How is it useless? Man searching is the best tool I've ever had available to me, if you have an empty string why not think (LIGHT BULB!) There is brand spanky new StringResource on retail (Which if they have this @ gpotato it's def in their stringresource on the retail client) why not er (Open NCarbon Dumper > type db_string.rdb > dump > load Pyrok/Raskim or Xijezu's RDB to SQL or Gr4ph0s's Tool if you have > Dump to SQL > Load to Database > Search StringResource) This is not rocket science, to get the items working you'll also need to dump the Mix/Enhance Resource for the mixture effect to be set (Not sure but might require ItemEffectResource aswell)

Come on you're not helpless guys all of this has been discussed over and over and over again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 23:12   #9

Makai's answer is a tutorial full of sarcasm and useless to find the code.
I found the code just guessing it was near the old mystic jewels' codes

Your answer smook is way less sarcastic and full of interesting infos to someone (me) starting Rappelz PServ development.

I just discovered that rdb can be extracted from retail client.... good to know
i also found a way to download ncarbon dumper... But idf you didn't post the file name (db_string.rdb) i woldn't be able to do anything.

This forum is full of informations but for someone starting it's a pain in the ***. You never know where to start from (beside the jw88 giude.. but that's not much to start developing)

There is no basic documentations on rappelz client and server structure: I discovered SMPs last week and RDBs just now from your post

There is a 'swamp' help thread and a bunch of nulled threads on interesting topics.
Using the 'search' magic often results in collecting a lot of pieces of infos very hard to be glued together.

that's why any real help is well accepted and thanked
Old 10/04/2012, 00:35   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
Well I can understand the point you're arguing too and too often these days do "so-called" Devs throw their pointless sarcasm around. It just makes me wanna write a huge tutorial entailing all my knowledge of working with SQL and the gameserver. Helpful hints and tips for debugging an error message or using SQL Profiler to trace errors, reading hex in basic programs like structorian, creating websites in IIS 7.5 w/ SQL inject protected Registrations, logins, voting systems. Alas I just have to find the time.

I hope it doesn't get buried under bullcrap...lulz send me a pm mate and we'll discuss a couple starting tips.
Old 10/27/2012, 21:08   #11

Galaxy Stone 8.1

Give ID of Galactic Effect on the weapon