Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error when friend connect to me

Discussion on Error when friend connect to me within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error when friend connect to me

When friend connect to my server, they can login but have this error.

what can i do?? thx
Old 09/01/2012, 16:48   #2

wrong client/sframe
Old 09/01/2012, 16:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekknoid View Post
wrong client/sframe
loooooool...

Check your hamachi networking... this error appear when the client can't connect on the host
DOn't ask how to setup hamachi ! Use the search function
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/01/2012, 17:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
loooooool...

Check your hamachi networking... this error appear when the client can't connect on the host
DOn't ask how to setup hamachi ! Use the search function
jep really lol.. they can login but have no connection..made my day
Old 09/01/2012, 21:19   #5

chack that they are log in hamachi and chack that you replaced all 127.0.0.1 to your hamachi ip in auth & game server you should replace every thing you type the ip in it
Old 09/01/2012, 23:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekknoid View Post
jep really lol.. they can login but have no connection..made my day
Maybe i made your day but you know what? when you login you send data to AUTH SERVER and when you try to connect to the server you send data to GAME SERVER!

And what happend if the ip of the gameserver is not correct? Hooo shiiit you got this error
Before try to troll me go learn...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 07:48   #7

Quote:
Maybe i made your day but you know what? when you login you send data to AUTH SERVER and when you try to connect to the server you send data to GAME SERVER!

And what happend if the ip of the gameserver is not correct? Hooo shiiit you got this error
Before try to troll me go learn...
Quote:
Check your hamachi networking
made my next day... i should go learn.. now you trolling me^^