Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Attributes

Discussion on Problem with Attributes within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Attributes

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. All stats are showing up as 0 and 100% weight. Just started happening when i put in the 8.1 resources and arcadia. Hopefully someone can help me with this and thank you.
Old 08/21/2012, 07:04   #2

elite*gold: 1
It's the SFrame,
Use an older version (Don't have, only ME.Version).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 07:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you musta i was kinda thinking that but i am no expert at this. So if i revert back the pets and loot pets wont work correctly. But that is ok for now i use it simply for testing things anyways lol. Again thank you.
Old 08/21/2012, 08:51   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by trev1 View Post
Thank you musta i was kinda thinking that but i am no expert at this. So if i revert back the pets and loot pets wont work correctly. But that is ok for now i use it simply for testing things anyways lol. Again thank you.
if pets and looters wont work correctly, use Database to RDB tool and make a resource files and drop it into yr resource folder in client.