Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is anyone interested in custom clients?

Discussion on Is anyone interested in custom clients? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is anyone interested in custom clients?

I have been playing around with the client files alot in the past few days and can edit ALOT. Havnt got around to editing the skins yet but loading screens icons minimap and sounds are ez.

What does everyone think about custom clients?

I'm hoping that transplanting skins on pets is as easy as i think it is going to be, if so when i get to it im going to try out the new unique teir pets that are on the kts out on us server (only seen by me ofcourse) but kick *** none the less.

How about a different colored menu button, funny easter eggs on minimap, or Custom pet art(what comes up when u right click on a pet card) custom sounds and background music.

The modifications are limitless.

What do you guys think? If i make them will ppl use them? Is it worth wasting my time on?
Old 08/10/2012, 03:04   #2

Could you just come to me at TSł? PM'ed you the IP
Old 08/10/2012, 03:06   #3

sure illl use one for my server if u make one
Old 08/10/2012, 03:20   #4

elite*gold: 182
As far as client side i am only interested in finishing the astaroth and finding the skins for the bunny cloaks.
Old 08/10/2012, 04:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
As far as client side i am only interested in finishing the astaroth and finding the skins for the bunny cloaks.
Fix asta is easy...

it just has the wrong model_id - you could even change it with the pantera model_id then it will work...

PS: I don't mean the 'Model' I mean just 'Model_id'

Hope this helped.
Old 08/10/2012, 05:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Fix asta is easy...

it just has the wrong model_id - you could even change it with the pantera model_id then it will work...

PS: I don't mean the 'Model' I mean just 'Model_id'

Hope this helped.
I mean fix as in finish the animations and create skin for its hands...
I'm thinking betty and the astaroth r about the same size if they have the same number of bones then its possible to use the betty animations for the astaroth.

P.S. i alrdy know about the model id
Old 08/10/2012, 06:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
I mean fix as in finish the animations and create skin for its hands...
I'm thinking betty and the astaroth r about the same size if they have the same number of bones then its possible to use the betty animations for the astaroth.

P.S. i alrdy know about the model id
Well it may help you to know that there is still some parts of Asta in epic 2 and 3 clients as I found out dumping them there is also some sounds of Asta in the clients aswel.
Old 08/10/2012, 22:31   #8

Quote:
Well it may help you to know that there is still some parts of Asta in epic 2 and 3 clients as I found out dumping them there is also some sounds of Asta in the clients aswel.
I was hoping that was the case.
Old 08/10/2012, 23:21   #9

Quote:
Those files are in every client including the 8.1 client. I know because i have the e3 client aswell.