Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Question

Discussion on Simple Question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Question

Hello This Forum been the Best Guide for most of Rappelz Players
Today i will Bring simple question for the Dev

is there any function i can use to add Object ingame
maybe i use Game Console for it or Script if there is any way plz tell me and thank you very much
Old 08/01/2012, 10:25   #2

Received Thanks: 1,210
what do you want to add? Item? Mob?
Old 08/01/2012, 18:43   #3

whatever you are pointing to , you will find it here =>
Old 08/02/2012, 03:39   #4

what i mean is object ingame objects i dont mean Mobs or Items i could say that but i said Objects i mean the Rocks/Tree/Doors ingame
Old 08/02/2012, 04:07   #5

elite*gold: 52
Hi, To add or edit game objects you will need to edit client files, All 3D objets are in data.00X and Resource folder, but they are crypted, so it's a little bit hard if i don't say impossible to do it ...

Good luck.
Old 08/02/2012, 04:10   #6

Do you Recommend any Function or Software i may use to do it its ok just name it and il take care from where i will get it just littel Guide for it and i will be very Thankfull my Friend

Cause i so SQL file in the community its file in the Forum wich is add Christmes Deco in the Citys
Old 08/02/2012, 14:28   #7

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridhapellz View Post
Do you Recommend any Function or Software i may use to do it its ok just name it and il take care from where i will get it just littel Guide for it and i will be very Thankfull my Friend

Cause i so SQL file in the community its file in the Forum wich is add Christmes Deco in the Citys
If you can decrypt these files, you can use 3DsMAX, but you'll be a hero if you do=)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridhapellz View Post
Christman decos is available in client, SQL query file just activates it=)