Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cannot get /run to work!!!

Discussion on cannot get /run to work!!! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cannot get /run to work!!!

I have read the forums found people with other "/run" problems but not in this fashion, I cannot get any single "/run command" to work at all, i can write the regular commands in Herlock like "#add_state etc etc" and such, how can i solve this?

Yes I have premission set to 1
No my "dbo.AllowedCommandsForPremission" is not empty

Problem = "/run commands" in game
Old 07/05/2012, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 1
you must set permissions to 100 if on 7.3/4 server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2012, 18:56   #3

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
you must set permissions to 100 if on 7.3/4 server
Not really because there are some Databases which have 500 as permission.

Your character permission value has to be the same like in the permission column in dbo.AllowedCommandsForPermission...I don't understand why 99% of this comm opens useless threads instead of using the search button...

This will ... no that's wrong this messed up the whole forum because some noobs are opening 5-10 threads a day...

There is a helpthread to post questions like that...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2012, 21:44   #4

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Not really because there are some Databases which have 500 as permission.

Your character permission value has to be the same like in the permission column in dbo.AllowedCommandsForPermission...I don't understand why 99% of this comm opens useless threads instead of using the search button...

This will ... no that's wrong this messed up the whole forum because some noobs are opening 5-10 threads a day...

There is a helpthread to post questions like that...
but who's using the good files usually must use 100, any ways thx for the info
Old 07/05/2012, 21:59   #5

or just update all numbers of the permission column to 1, change ur char permission to 1 and it should work fine too.
Old 07/05/2012, 22:15   #6

Hey, I've one noob question

I have Infinity files...
in dbo.AllowedCommandsForPermission everywhere permission is 500 as said.
But my character only needs a permission of 100 to be allowed to use this commands?!
Dön't need a solution but i'm interested why it' like this =)

Tags
command, problem, rappelz, run, state