Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If your unemployed (in server) and got SQL/Files Experience keep reading

Discussion on If your unemployed (in server) and got SQL/Files Experience keep reading within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
If your unemployed (in server) and got SQL/Files Experience keep reading

we need some people to join our staff team to finish the server and test it then publish it, we only need only SQL 2012 / who have any experience of making a server to join, later we will open our forum and maybe the other people can apply

and please, if your looking to try to insult me or flam on this thread, think again WISELY, and if your looking to start some blabla's in offensive way, grow up

we need mature people on this FREE FORUM

if you believe that im trying to insult/offend any one with this 3 sentences i wrote, you think wrong, i only wrote them so no one spam because we need fast help!
Old 07/02/2012, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
i can join , my skype : mafozh1899cn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[vSRO Server Files] Interesting acts of in-game experience
05/17/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello. I'm writing and writing problems no1 cares so maybe here I will get help. As I can see it's unique problem. I can start server, login and "play". Okay so the problem is: So sweet and fun to play at this server. What could cause this problem?
C# Help, Reading Files
02/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hey, i cant seem to get my head around this, What im trying to do is, Read a line from a file but, i want to single out each word and save it into a String array, using the "Trim()" command? but i just cant do it, if you can point me in the right direction it would be nice ;D
[HELP]Writing and reading from *.ini files
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
i was trying to do that by myself but after 3days i must say that i cant do it :mad: sooo i will be very happy if somebody could help me with it :) thanks :)
Reading Current Experience from Conquer Process
12/21/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hi, im trying to read the current character experience from the Conquer Process, i am reading from the address 0x5DB490, i found this using CE and am almost certain its the right address (if its not then please correct me). The problem is, when i find the address in CE i find the information i want (that is, the current character experience). But when i read in the data in C# i get a completly wrong value, for example, when i find the value in CE its 2470588, but when i find it in C# its 188....
Reading and Writing .INI Files
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
CodeGuru: CIniFile - Class for Reading and Writing .INI Files I found this information useful for starting out on understanding more about the code for read/write ini files. Maybe this will help some others (That are willing to read) :D enjoy