Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ErRoR Hidden village transit permission

Discussion on ErRoR Hidden village transit permission within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi guys - Happy day to all -

I Need Help For
In 7.3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Hidden village transit permission
01/06/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys - Happy day to all - Note the much talked about releases and modifications and repairs. And this is something very cool when people meet and try to help each other But with all these reforms have not found one yet or has not been released so far on reform, then cross the hidden village Ask some of you have been repaired what's the problem?
i need the code for hidden village to add it to merchant
08/26/2011 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
hey guys .. i need the code for hidden village to add it to merchant in (( rappelz merchant modder )) .. thx all ..
Help.. Privat Server [ Hidden Village ]
07/29/2011 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hi everyone ;) Tell me please How can I get Hidden Village Like A Buuff :p i Write the code but i can't login in it :rolleyes:
7 Days Hidden Village free
09/08/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Hi Leute ^^ Ich hab ma vor ner zeit lang Rappelz aufm ammi server gespielt.Dort hab ich ein Code bekommen wodurch man 7 days hidden village bekommt.Probiert ihn mal aus-auf der inet seite musst ihr ihn bei den codes eingeben (wo genau weis ich nich mehr is zu lange her ^^) falls er funsen sollte gebt mir einfach dafür ein thanks :D Grüße Code here IWOO-0001-GAJC-NONW PS:ihr müsst das natürlich auf der ammi seite eingeben.