Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Develop client and the game

Discussion on Develop client and the game within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Develop client and the game

Welcome

Currency of this topic to collect upgrades Members whether in the client or was in the database to display Ttaiwirk please you to write the site development, or a description of the Ttaiwirk and a copy to review your development and if I liked post development with other members please put a link to download the development.

I think there is the development of the former, I read about it in this forum is to convert all the windows in the game to version 7.4 has been in development Xijezu Server darknessfight if possible to put a link update to the benefit of everyone.

We are waiting for everyone to develop and review Ttaiwiratkm to combine multiple files to develop the game for the better

To everyone who wants to organize a team to develop the game through the development, the work becomes a new game and new designs and new addition and add new maps, monsters - edit icon ,style , put , item , designs\ welcome everyone and will be open to all files.

In the end, I wanted to thank the administrator and supervisors

And I apologize if there is spelling mistakes

Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2012, 23:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag12 View Post
We are waiting for everyone to develop and review Ttaiwiratkm to combine multiple files to develop the game for the better
You are waiting the other to get work of other people...
Another leeching thread...
Old 04/14/2012, 00:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saelt View Post
You are waiting the other to get work of other people...
Another leeching thread...

This is not the purpose of the topic goal is to develop the game better and share developments with the latter, and I'm working on developments in play as soon as the finished ones will Asharkha with everyone and is not intended that the whole developments for myself and mentioned in the topic you can post pictures of the developments and if I wanted to be involved link to update.
Old 04/14/2012, 00:39   #4

please find yourself a translator aside from google... that **** is just unbearable
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 01:08   #5

You know if we are 7.3 fully working we(my team: gangor,saelt and me) can make a 7.4 serv in less than 1months/2weeks
But i would like to ask to you. why share with people if they do nothing except leeching and make cash with this files? If you can answerd to that i will be very happy to share to every one all my work =P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 01:21   #6

Personally, Pti I don't blame you for not sharing with this Leach Mouth-breather community. for the most part they are. I appreciate all you have shared and up till now and I'm sorry you had to deal with a Bunch of Jackasses who did you wrong.

That being said. I'm deep into the guts of the drop-tables and was wondering if there was a better way to map them than by hand? any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks.
Old 04/14/2012, 02:18   #7

hum... for me the idea of getting a rappelz Pserver was never about rates or buffs.. it was always custom content... when pyrok said he was working on an emulator, it was the first step to adding custom content to the game, but that project was dropped...

i can only hope that if you do release, then hopefully some1 who knows maps and building items will also start working on it, or provide us with some tips on how it works

edit: yea after reading this, it does seem leechy.. but i personally don't have time to go 3 years to a school to learn about ICT when the first 2 years is about how to update your flash player (yea basically thats the level of schooling in here -_-)
Old 04/14/2012, 02:37   #8

humm you knowkaizoku801 you don't need to be a student from great school for do what's you want with rappelz personnaly i'm a teenager(17 years old from not many weeks =P) and i'm not a student in developpement but in art their are no rapport with rappelz but i can say to you i can add,edit all the current datas(items/buff/npc....)

For that you just need to have a litlle brain, think how rappelz work and how do rappelz for check/read data and where rappelz read these informations

For Judge12 personnaly i have not fix all drop for the moment(i'm in holiday i haven't some time but here is the way what i have choose for make drop working in 7.3)
- add new dropgroup with new item
- make working 6.2 drop on 7.3(not very hard to do with scrip wizard) and litlle logical
- change manually the drop for (new)dungeon
And it's done ! =P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2012, 03:27   #9

by the custom content i ment creating totally new outlooks for items and such..

but to do that, you have to first create the item as a 3D(?) then implent it into the gamefiles, then edit the databases to include that item...

or something like that idk, if any1 has any real knowledge then by all means correct me, i'm just guessing atm
Old 04/14/2012, 16:30   #10

Haaa totaly news weapons with news skin not yet because i don't know how to create nx3 file but i have not really searching for that but i have found an algorithm for nx3 but i never try it(use google for find it )
Old 04/14/2012, 18:47   #11

so far only things not working on my files is quest TI tele doungion portals and wh crashes server , rest works 7.3 drop table works just those things are still broken and im not too sure how to fix them atm..
Old 04/21/2012, 05:08   #12

I need to put files on Tiger version 7.3
Old 04/21/2012, 06:58   #13

If you guys really want to create custom content for the game, I can release to you two original Rappelz Model files made in 3dsmax and those two files in the proprietary nflavor format.

What can you do with these files? Could make a model importer if you want.
Old 04/21/2012, 08:30   #14

Thanks
But can you help me more or explained to me way more clearly
Old 05/26/2012, 13:49   #15

I need people to work for the New Style and uniform for the game all you need is your name for the post
Closed Thread