Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Call to Gavsta/iSmokeDrow - Pet belt skills

Discussion on [Help] Call to Gavsta/iSmokeDrow - Pet belt skills within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Call to Gavsta/iSmokeDrow - Pet belt skills

Hello all,

I would like to know how I make the lv 2-6 belt skills purchasable and removing the exp-limit of pets that prevents them from leveling over level 5 after the first kill. I've seen it on Rappelz Infinite and Rappelz Redemption Phoenix. So this is pretty much a shoutout to them for help. Anyone else who knows how to, it would be nice.

PS: Don't say: Use the search button. I tried, but I found nothing. If you can find anything, please post it without flaming. I'm just in need for help, not trying to spam this forum. Thank you!
Old 04/08/2012, 12:55   #2

Rappelz Infinite never had the exp-limit fix, due to it being hard coded into the game server, It is just we both had low EXP servers, which makes the decrease not go very low, Also to upgrade belts to more than 1 slot is here

Code:
Use Arcadia
update dbo.ItemResource
set opt_var1_0 = 6 -- Number of Belt slots -- 
where id = Belt_id
Old 04/08/2012, 13:12   #3

Gavsta is the server online?