Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Infinite New Infinite[PVP] 500x EXP

Discussion on Rappelz Infinite New Infinite[PVP] 500x EXP within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 03/06/2012, 20:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Cons:
- No altered Pieces or Fragments
- Loot-Pets Expensive
- Serious Server-Problems (Yesterday Night - went off, Today - DC and cant reconnect)
- only a few People

- Altered Pieces being added soon.

- Loot pet are not expensive 100mil I find as a good price due to the drop rate and well its not suppose to be easy

- Only problems we have is sometimes crash server goes back up asap after crash I am sorry you experienced this

- Not many people - Well Infinite server is quite a new server, Give it time
Old 03/06/2012, 23:26   #17

ok got my loot pet and deco, when you're r5 its no problem....^^

but server crushed yet again -.-
also the pets won't get XP in the dungeon, or is it only PP?
so long
Old 03/07/2012, 07:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelenfang View Post
ok got my loot pet and deco, when you're r5 its no problem....^^

but server crushed yet again -.-
also the pets won't get XP in the dungeon, or is it only PP?
so long
Pets should get EXP - if you are having this problem E-Mail at Please include your pet level and your level and where you was when you was experiencing this problem and we will look into your problem,

Also Yes, sorry about server crash, I was doing something on the host, and it had Crashed although we are having a few crashes I am personally working on it, Hopefully we should have less crashes from now on, I am not promising no Crashes just a lot less

Also Thank you for choosing Rappelz Infinite!
Old 03/08/2012, 18:00   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPMeister View Post
Pros:
Dual Summoning for >1000 sec, as soon as you get CreatureControl 2 or more
Yes also I am thinking of putting normal char to level 2 or 3 Creature control also
Old 03/21/2012, 18:01   #20

He is right though.

Rappelz private server clients are all based on the 6.1/6.2 version. There have not been any 7.1 or higher private server client releases. There have been improvements to make it look like 7.1 and higher, but the game client doesn't function as the 7.1 client. Don't take this as a flame

Btw, I like your server.
Old 03/21/2012, 18:23   #21

ofline for 2 days already....
Old 03/21/2012, 18:26   #22

the servr will be 7.3 soon ^^
Old 03/21/2012, 19:27   #23

I would like to make things clear just before we shutdown we had a small problem with one of our servers not responding to start up, we also had a problem with items, some times maybe lost on Pyroxia server.

Epic 7.3 is being worked on, not by Just myself but by many more DEV's as far as I know ismoke & pyrok are working on this including many more, I don't know whom as I have not followed this up much, just keeping an Eye out,

I am currently working on getting epic 7.1 Back up for the time being but it is very hard, It also is not very easy with everybody always spamming me, I have 23+ Messages on epvpers, 36 messages on This group (inbox messages) and I also have had 20+ Inboxes on my actual facebook most of these have been read but not replyed to due to I don't have much to reply, I am just working really hard,

Lets hope soon I sort something out, preferably before the host time ends this month.
Old 03/22/2012, 12:42   #24

Is the website of this pserver of? Cuzz i can't acces the website not with both links even not on google chrome.
Old 03/22/2012, 13:17   #25

when we gonna have the new client files 7.3 ?
and when the server will be on D: ?

i missed you Gavsta and the server
Old 03/23/2012, 17:48   #26

none of your browsers work cause im relly looking forward to join server I LOOKED AT videos u could make a new?