Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Discussion on [DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,458
[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Heyho,

Well, since NCarbon disbanded for a reason you all should know (I don't want to speak about it), we (The DarknessFight-Developerteam -> Xijezu, Raskim, wisp66 & Nikster) still were working on a lot of new things.

What we gonna show you?
  1. Imports from 7.4
  2. Staged Pet System
  3. Dura-Equipment
  4. 7.3 Skills (Masterclass Skills)
  5. Working Dungeons
  6. Working Hidden Dungeons

Just click on the Spoiler to see the Screens

Raskim's Screenshots:

My Screens:

Staging:

Thanks
34 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 23:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,011
Remember, this are just Mod´s and for example, the staging system is completly Custom made.

Don´t ask stupid questions like "Get me 7.3 Files????!!!@@".
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
As Yunchen said, just another thread dedicated to show boating. What he doesn't wanna tell people is the only reason he posted this was to take another febel and desperate shot at me. (This post will disappear in the next couple minutes.)
Aha. Youré not the middle of the Universe. Think about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2012, 23:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
No releases = no interess, bye.
it will be released but won't work for any server but darkness fight
were obfuscating the code so it only works with dk while at the same time will enable us to prevent the client from being dumped via reacently available tools
having looked it over it really was easy
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 23:56   #5

And I'm assuming the bouts of humiliation , insults along with theft from this very said community has nothing to do with him not lending a helping hand to this community? They never seemed to like him cause he didn't spoon feed um, not much difference whether they like him now or not
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 01:39   #6

I just missed something while browsing around these forums for last few weeks. So, please tell me: What is the deal with showing nice screenshots of work which is not going to become public/shared? Just for the e-***** and the "I am boss, you are not"-mentality? That is not how developement works. But oh well this is what happens if kids achieve something.
Old 03/02/2012, 01:42   #7

You didn´t understood the main thing of this Topic or?

Every **** Hamachi Server has the right to promote their Server. BUT. If we do this, it´s showing off an "E-*****"?

ymmd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 01:53   #8

Wie sagte meine Oma immer zu mir? "Du hast Recht, ich meine Ruhe."

Und ich denke nicht ich wäre es, ich weiß es. Also wenn man mir schon was unterstellt, dann doch gleich die volle Ladung.
Old 03/02/2012, 12:15   #9

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,282
I tested the Staging System, i like it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 13:07   #10

nice work Xijezu
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 14:02   #11

Its obvious people can't read lol, It's not being released....
Old 03/02/2012, 14:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
You didn´t understood the main thing of this Topic or?

Every **** Hamachi Server has the right to promote their Server. BUT. If we do this, it´s showing off an "E-*****"?

ymmd
I would actually agree with you on that, if those changes were made with tools available to the public... But since they aren't, it doesn't take a genius to understand why some people are mad, or dare I say angry.

considering your answer will most likely be " you got all ncarbon tools all you need is brain.exe" then don't bother replying this
Old 03/02/2012, 15:01   #13

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz4fun View Post
When this thing is going to be on your sever?
When All of this is working perfect.

Masterdungeon - Warpgates aren't complete yet, since we could get the Skilltree working, Vulcanus isn't finished yet, but the most of the shown part is finished yet.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 16:40   #14

warpgates is in db_fieldpropresource.rdb
if you can edit them you can fix it
Old 03/02/2012, 16:49   #15

So there isn't anyway regardless whether its perfect or not, to release this "client" and allow other people the chance to fix or find ways to "better" improve current systems already implemented. I understand you have 4 people already doing so, but even then you can't expect to figure everything out so quickly. Atleast, if its able to be released. This community will have an opportunity to better itself as a whole. There should be no more of this "I'm not sharing yet, *gives an excuse*", just release what you have.

It's my opinion, I'm sure there might be other reasons for not releasing. If so, that's fine. This wasn't made to start any trouble, merely a open thought.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread