Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 77
no release

then why u share the pic ?!

i hate this FUUU system



badboy5 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy5 View Post
no release

then why u share the pic ?!

i hate this FUUU system

Yep shure, and if i would release it, you would be 1 of the first persons wich is downloading it.


TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy5 View Post
i am not want it

cuz i have some things like this and me

just fix the item rdb
db_item.rdb

dump it from a 7.4 client,

hash it : U{W.Y(_ZdT!JV

use a windows locale, and you're done.

that's all what you can do?

i've just fixed Crit Pow items.
MuStA2222 is offline  
Old   #19


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,770
Received Thanks: 3,148
Oh ***, you're so awesome!

Now show me how you get it Databasesided on their own ID's.
ALL of the values from the 7.4 Rdb.

Also show me, how you convert the 7.4 Rdb to the 6.2/7.1 one.


Xijezu is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy5 View Post
not it i am just fix the wight my love
i don't know why you always use that style with the people ( if you don't give me then leave me ) i don't know why elitepvpers are a magnetic for selfish people like that requests and never give only some **** things
fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
xijezu litle smokey got jealous get him a "cocky" so he can stop crying
and yes it is a cocky not a cockie
fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Oh ***, you're so awesome!

Now show me how you get it Databasesided on their own ID's.
ALL of the values from the 7.4 Rdb.

Also show me, how you convert the 7.4 Rdb to the 6.2/7.1 one.
This behaviour makes you look so pathetic

You are the man dude.
BattleChan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,770
Received Thanks: 3,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleChan View Post
This behaviour makes you look so pathetic

You are the man dude.
This was a serious challenge.

I mean, when you all say that this what I / we did was easy, why don't you show something like that ?
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 160
lol who are they to challenge you xijezu ??
maybe they challenge you and win perfect in bull ***** , stealing peoples work , super flamers without logic and ultra leeching
fouad1979 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You should really know what you're talking about before you begin speaking. And this 'Don't like they won't release don't post.' guess what pal that's a two way street. Don't like us not liking what you're doing? Stop posting brojanksi. Furthermore guess what pal, I have known how to do every single thing the russians have done thus far.

- Import City/Dungeon/Deco map/files by simply resourcing all nx3, cob, dds, qpf, nfa, nfc, nfs, nfm and nfw

The only thing you guys have on anyone is the ability to edit more rdb's than others. /Clap, how many times do you need your rear kissed for this? To me it's old news and more irrelevant than relevant. Oh my you have some pretty portals that can easily be matched with a creative and in-depth NPC network.

Wow you can edit some pets and some skills, but you're still just recycling current materials no matter how hard any of you say you're created new things. Pfff, see some of us actually know what you are doing. Quit acting so freaking special...you're just stirring **** cause you want to be the best. In your pursuits you doom yourselves such a pity. Such talent wasted.

To bad, that 75% of this Post about "How we are doing it", is bullshit. =/
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #26


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,770
Received Thanks: 3,148
Smokey, we don't overwrite old stuff....

We use new stuff, Importing new stuff WITHOUT replacing other things...

You don't believe me? I'll wait till we finished all this, and you always will hear the question "Do u have masterskilltree? df has, y u not?"

And Then you will know: We didn't used old things!
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,403
Doesn't matter. You're STILL USING materials that were NOT created by you. Silly kids, maybe you should learn to read before responding. Just a thought, no you're too busy making straw comments and reporting me because I hurt your feelings. -SMH- Why don't you just leave man, hasn't enough people made it apparent they don't want you here?

P.S.

Guess who didn't create Master Skill Tree's....you right?

Guess who did, Gala...right?
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Doesn't matter. You're STILL USING materials that were NOT created by you. Silly kids, maybe you should learn to read before responding. Just a thought, no you're too busy making straw comments and reporting me because I hurt your feelings. -SMH- Why don't you just leave man, hasn't enough people made it apparent they don't want you here?

P.S.

Guess who didn't create Master Skill Tree's....you right?

Guess who did, Gala...right?

Your wrong with your knowledge.

As you know, the skilltree has changed since 7.3

So we create an custom skilltree, to get it working. It´s not GALA, it´s Darknessfight.

Know your next lame turn, please.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Your wrong with your knowledge.

As you know, the skilltree has changed since 7.3

So we create an custom skilltree, to get it working. It´s not GALA, it´s Darknessfight.

Know your next lame turn, please.
Wow, bro seriously? Another insult with no basis, well here comes another one with some ground to stand on. Guess what you are STILL using Materials CREATED by GALA to do anything you're doing. What rebuttal do you wish to use now?

P.S.

No matter what argument you attempt to use to your defense, you're logic has already been proven flawed at best. You steal materials from Gala, yet have the nerve to call us thieves for taking your materials and disseminating them to the community. So from that stand-point you are already hypocrites at best.

P.S.S.

You should just go cry to the moderators some more because ol Drowski is not letting you get away with your chauvanistic ways. This is not about your server, this about your vendetta with me...grow the hell up and admit it and move on.
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Wow, bro seriously? Another insult with no basis, well here comes another one with some ground to stand on. Guess what you are STILL using Materials CREATED by GALA to do anything you're doing. What rebuttal do you wish to use now?

P.S.

No matter what argument you attempt to use to your defense, you're logic has already been proven flawed at best. You steal materials from Gala, yet have the nerve to call us thieves for taking your materials and disseminating them to the community. So from that stand-point you are already hypocrites at best.

Insult? Where, lol?

And yes , you´re right. Everyone know´s, all P-Server are using Gala Stuff. And now?

Youré going out of Flames, or?

kkthxbye


TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation
I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format. LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid Character Selection:...
61 Replies - SRO Coding Corner
ACTION8 Source Release Korean Gamehi testserver
Action8 Source : New weapon / New map / New monster = weapon = knight : SWORD / LONGSWORD / MACE / AX / GREAT_MACE / GREAT_AX / SHIELD ...
50 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
[Release] UnrealCrafting [Testserver Beta]
Hallo ich und ein Kumpel haben einen Homeserver errichtet,das bedeutet es ist kein 24/7 Server.Wir haben den Server zu Testzwecken errichtet um zu...
46 Replies - Minecraft
(Release) Elite,IPU & EG unpack & conversion to testserver with aloken
Here is the EG, IPU,and Elite dekaron, it has full instructions inside the document, also for the aloken database just use the information from the...
11 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.