Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question

Discussion on Question within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2012, 21:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
broke up the subject: (

actually not sharing files is nice. because 12years old children also take these files and install on their computer and 9years old also. if works are sharing , has to be share in particular people ! this is my opininon
Old 03/01/2012, 22:01   #17

Received Thanks: 3,458
I'm just woundering if you could say anything else to my posts instead of insults...

Just woundering...

Back to Topic:

All is possible. You just need to have some idea's and "brain" for it (don't understand me wrong with that).
Old 03/01/2012, 22:01   #18

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Ok, offtopic spamming and beeing a troll. I didnīt posted the screenies, i shared them. U all have the permission to use them.

Srsly. You donīt know anything about us, what we had planned for the Future. Or can you see the future? I donīt think so.

Again if you are unwilling to share in loo of being a smart ***, go ahead and grab your little girlfriend/boyfriend whatever you want to call it and haul *** right back to your servers respectively. I don't give a flying poo about your "Plans" for the future, because they are plans of greed and showing off.

-Edit-
@Xijezu

Yes because every single post of yours aside of like one I've seen in the last week is insulting. How dare you throw rocks but have the gaul to get pissy when people start throwing them back. Whats that saying...

Shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

-Ultimatum-

I'm not going to stop attacking you until you do one of the following:

-Leave

I think it's very fair proposition.
Old 03/01/2012, 22:02   #19

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Keep on-topic guys.

If you have problems with each other, sort them out via PN/IM etc. (!)
Old 03/01/2012, 22:05   #20

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
Keep on-topic guys.

If you have problems with each other, sort them out via PN/IM etc. (!)
You should just close this thread in all honesty, it won't stop. The OP asked a legit question, I gave him a legit answer to the best of my knowledge and here they come in to **** on everyone. Tatsuya seriously.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2012, 22:07   #21

Since I was brought up again, time to post. All I said about modding either the server or the client so that 7.3 will work with herlock is that it can be done but it's not worth the effort involved TO ME. If someone else wants to do it, it can be done. You won't have any new features that others haven't already added to the 6.2 client so it's completely pointless really. As far as the emu goes, I've stopped working on it and pretty much anything else rappelz-related unless I'm helping out a friend on something simple. At this point all I do is chat with some of the former team during down times at work.

-smoke, why are you bashing people for posting screenshots when you used to do the exact same thing? Or have you forgotten about all your posts about how you'll never share with this community again? You probably wouldn't have shared anything this time if I hadn't called you out on it. So where's 1.12 at anyways?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 22:07   #22

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Didnīt pay attention to the actual answer to the question:

/closed
Closed Thread