Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To]RDB file

Discussion on [How To]RDB file within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/25/2012, 17:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458

You lost NCarbon, I'm done with you. You are a pack of pathetic pretentious riff raff, EPVP has seen your colors and my involvement in this is no longer needed. I want to take a moment to expressly thank you for proving me right in so many ways.

Old 02/25/2012, 17:47   #32

See smoke I've always known you to be a guy who doesn't use what little brain *** gave you. Read what I said, Use people's work, reform it, and get praised for it. SURE u may give credits, but at the end of the day, who is made to be the ***...you. Who ends up farming for thanks? You. You're nothing but a suck up. Always begging for help or for someone to get content from. Let me guess you're going to say that's not true as well? Shall I post our conversation when you got casted out and you wanted to suck me and Xij's *** so we can still provide content for you? Or how you were begging me and annoying my *** daily fo rme to make gear / weps for your server?

Haven't you proven to be rather naive enough? ***.

Grow up smoke
Old 02/25/2012, 17:50   #33

You lost NCarbon, I'm done with you. You are a pack of pathetic pretentious riff raff, EPVP has seen your colors and my involvement in this is no longer needed. I want to take a moment to expressly thank you for proving me right in so many ways.

Old 02/25/2012, 18:37   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Nope, but you are excessively thinking that you are the *** of this forum, you are a pathetic CTRL + C slouch.

Edit: Your involvement was never needed, all your work was just replacing some images. *uuuh uuh whine whine QQ but teeehere are sooo many imaages and pictuuures i heed to reeeplace - i aaare soo profeesionall calling it acuirrrr hhööhöhöh* Go to hell, *******.
Just as with Pyrok you're knowledge of how things transpired is tragically laughable. The only reason you've made this post is because you have no clue what you're talking about, had you have realized that the ACUIR project ended with over 2000 resources and hmn 7 completely rebuilt NUI's -- but ye you're right just a bunch of pictures. Nice picture edit there, bought as brilliant as your post.

Forgive me, I thought I was in hell every time you posted. WEF DUR WETARDED NATURVE LANGUWI, sorry I'm not as good as you, idiotic must come more naturally to those who are idiotic.
Old 02/25/2012, 18:38   #35

Oh? lol hmm so you deny having begging me to make content for your server and then bother me every day? to see if its done? Well I beg to differ

I have a job for you should you choose to accept
[1/28/2012 9:05:33 AM] Chris Sorrels: it will be a project for the benefit of Redemption are you ok with this?
[1/28/2012 9:05:47 AM] Nikster: Well lol sure I guess, lets hear it D:
[1/28/2012 9:05:49 AM] Chris Sorrels: the work done will be included in future versions of acuir
[1/28/2012 9:06:35 AM] Chris Sorrels: 170 Armor = Ergon Kratos / 180 Armor = Master Gear
[1/28/2012 9:06:46 AM] Chris Sorrels: No timed pieces please
[1/28/2012 9:07:04 AM] Chris Sorrels: I will need full icon, name, support (I can do the tooltips)
[1/28/2012 9:07:30 AM] Chris Sorrels: Redemptions max level is 180 and we've been toying with the idea of making dedicated 170-180 sets of gear
[1/28/2012 9:07:52 AM] Chris Sorrels: So the 7.2 Weps (Death Bite etc..) could be weps for 170 gear, the Master stuff can all go on 180
^ Part 1
k
[1/29/2012 5:12:59 PM] Chris Sorrels: -Poke-
[1/29/2012 5:23:02 PM] Chris Sorrels: Oh I just felt like poking you
[1/29/2012 5:23:07 PM] Chris Sorrels: To see how work was going?
Part 2^
[1/30/2012 6:31:12 PM] Chris Sorrels: Are you any where near finishing?
part 3^
[2/5/2012 7:12:05 AM] Chris Sorrels: hows the project coming?
Part 4^
[2/8/2012 2:27:54 PM] Chris Sorrels: So how are things going?
part 5^

And this is just bits of it -_-

Every single day smoke or almost every single day you would annoy my assabout making content for your stinking server, like a little puppy begging for food, you even started messaging Xijezu asking where I was and how you haven't seen me in a while to see If i was finished. Still denying?
Old 02/25/2012, 18:39   #36

You got caught in the puberty? If not, get a girlfriend - this might solve your problem. Oh, and I know, you need to edit NUI's, it's a piece of cake - it just takes some time. *did teh saime, ooh verry iasy to right nubb*

Old 02/25/2012, 18:48   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
Oh? lol hmm so you deny having begging me to make content for your server and then bother me every day? to see if its done? Well I beg to differ

I have a job for you should you choose to accept
[1/28/2012 9:05:33 AM] Chris Sorrels: it will be a project for the benefit of Redemption are you ok with this?
[1/28/2012 9:05:47 AM] Nikster: Well lol sure I guess, lets hear it D:
[1/28/2012 9:05:49 AM] Chris Sorrels: the work done will be included in future versions of acuir
[1/28/2012 9:06:35 AM] Chris Sorrels: 170 Armor = Ergon Kratos / 180 Armor = Master Gear
[1/28/2012 9:06:46 AM] Chris Sorrels: No timed pieces please
[1/28/2012 9:07:04 AM] Chris Sorrels: I will need full icon, name, support (I can do the tooltips)
[1/28/2012 9:07:30 AM] Chris Sorrels: Redemptions max level is 180 and we've been toying with the idea of making dedicated 170-180 sets of gear
[1/28/2012 9:07:52 AM] Chris Sorrels: So the 7.2 Weps (Death Bite etc..) could be weps for 170 gear, the Master stuff can all go on 180

== Oh this is the part where I gave you the idea that you eventually ended up stealing :O good job, let us continue. ==

[1/29/2012 5:12:59 PM] Chris Sorrels: -Poke-
[1/29/2012 5:23:02 PM] Chris Sorrels: Oh I just felt like poking you
[1/29/2012 5:23:07 PM] Chris Sorrels: To see how work was going?

== Yep, bugging the FUCK out of here at this point even thought I was under the impression she had accepted the proposal. Why you leaving out stuff Nikster? ==

[1/30/2012 6:31:12 PM] Chris Sorrels: Are you any where near finishing?

== OMG one pm this day, damn you must have been super annoyed. And after accepted a job for someone wouldn't it be considered cordial to give them some kind of progress update? NCarbons fail thought process at it again ^_^ ==

[2/5/2012 7:12:05 AM] Chris Sorrels: hows the project coming?

== Five days in between this and the last one, where you know you said nothing because Xijezu was having a trantum @ me. Again why you leaving things out Nikster? ha ha ha. ==

[2/8/2012 2:27:54 PM] Chris Sorrels: So how are things going?

== Hmn this one is three days from the last and this is the point in which I realize you were under Xijezu's control and further efforts would be meaningless ==

And this is just bits of it -_-

Every single day smoke or almost every single day you would annoy my assabout making content for your stinking server, like a little puppy begging for food, you even started messaging Xijezu asking where I was and how you haven't seen me in a while to see If i was finished. Still denying?
I never knew that offering a project to someone and the Team I was on was begging, or that that person 'ACCEPTING' said project was begging. Lmao, I knew this would be your tactic as you use the same one over and over again just like all the other NCarbon flunkies.

P.S.

The real convo between me and Xijezu for the last 30 days since Nikster wants to attempt to use it against me ^_^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2012, 18:51   #38

He made one good point. ^^
Old 02/25/2012, 18:54   #39

LOL look at you smoke desperately trying to reform to take the shame off of you? If you were so godly why didn't you go do it yourself, oh right I forgot you CAN'T. Don't go begging people " Please make content for your server, please", makes you look sad. Infact you've been doing that a lot since I've been exposed to you when you were in Ncarbon. And as anyone can clearly see you WEREN'T giving me no ideas you were BEGGING me to make content for your server to get the fk out with that shyt, you want to be a little coward and back away from the truth? Don't try to scurry away smoke.

And I can see you're clearly blind, what parts of this is "PART" of the convo you don't seem to get. Simply picking out snippets of you constantly bothering me about the project. If you wish for the entire convo to be uploaded I have no problem with that you know. Other people's have worked with me on projects never ONCE have never bothered me so much. You're just desperate. And once a day smoke? seriously? You have questioned me multiple times on progress so many times during the day it was frustrating, even the other members you would have worked with had said you were annoying, even wisp! And you call me a liar? LOLLLLL man I'm so disappointed the extents you would go to man , you're just making me roll with laughter.

[2/20/2012 6:31:05 AM] Marcel / Xijezu: Smoke still thinks you are working with him, he has been messaging me asking about you
Old 02/25/2012, 19:06   #40

Since you wish to continue Nikster

We learned something today hopefully ^_^
Old 02/25/2012, 19:13   #41

Kindergarden.
Old 02/25/2012, 19:14   #42

Eh true enough, but if someone wants to talk. They should at-least speak the truth. I don't care if I look bad, but if you're gonna try to drag me down just know you're coming with me ^_^
Old 02/25/2012, 19:15   #43

Seems that you're post is failing just like this big block of bullshyt? If you believe that's the work Ive been doing that ok go ahead lol I won't stop you. But maybe you can go steal some more tools then attempt it, we know that's how low your standards are.

I see you're not very smart either that are you just are blind... Ok and what was there to leave out smoke? Why would I post these bits of the convo like this?

Dude..I like tot hink I'm a manly man
[1/18/2012 8:30:07 AM] Chris Sorrels: But this morning I just want to cry
[1/18/2012 8:30:19 AM] Chris Sorrels: My eyes are teared and I just don't know how much of this **** I can stand
[1/18/2012 8:30:30 AM] Chris Sorrels: Raskim, Ne0, Eternal, Redemption, My Hosts
I feel smothered unable to breath?

This has nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make, I simply zoned in on you being a pest, that was my point, so you're fail attempt to make me look like I would seriously wish to leave out anything is sad, and you know it too but you're just desperately trying to claw at little bits to try throw at me.

And smoke cut the bullshyt , you make dungeon imports look like *** work, guess what? I've done it, and its not as complex you want to try make it look, its just alot of fking files to go through that's the hardest part of it. So cut it out man you're not a *** , just a cowering little ***** hiding behind the fame of others, or at least trying to. So don't bring that shy tto this conversation

Anymore fail attempts? keep up coming smoke I have all day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2012, 19:20   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
Seems that you're post is failing(,) just like this big block of bullsh(i)t(.) If you believe that's the work Ive been doing that (is) ok go ahead lol I won't stop you. But maybe you can go (be given) some more tools then (do it), we know that's how low your standards are.

*Recycled Insult.

I see you're not very smart(,) either that are you just are blind... Ok and what was there to leave out smoke? Why would I post these bits of the convo like this?

*Recycled Insult

Dude..I like tot hink I'm a manly man
[1/18/2012 8:30:07 AM] Chris Sorrels: But this morning I just want to cry
[1/18/2012 8:30:19 AM] Chris Sorrels: My eyes are teared and I just don't know how much of this shit I can stand
[1/18/2012 8:30:30 AM] Chris Sorrels: Raskim, Ne0, Eternal, Redemption, My Hosts
I feel smothered unable to breath?

*Yes because no one has the right to break down, by posting this you've proven you're a pathetic excuse for a human being. But once again you have not phased me with this in the slightest.

This has nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make, I simply zoned in on you being a pest(.) (T)hat was my point(.) (S)o (your) fail attempt to make me look like (--) I would seriously wish to leave out anything is sad, and you know it too but you're just desperately trying to claw at little bits to try throw at me.

*You're right it had nothing to do with the point, you're running out of things to say and you think. Drow showed emotion, I can use this against him. LOL you're so wrong, so very wrong ^_^

And (S)moke cut the bullsh(i)t , you make dungeon imports look like God work, guess what? I've done it, and its not as complex you want to try make it look, its just alot of fking files to go through that's the hardest part of it. So cut it out man you're not a God , just a cowering little bitch hiding behind the fame of others, or at least trying to. So don't bring that shy tto this conversation

1) I didn't say I imported the dungeon, I infact said the opposite. Good job ^_^

2) I never said I am a god

3) A cowering bitch? LOL the one who took on your whole 'Disbanded' Team and won? Or the ones who used 7 people to attack 1 person? Hmn?

4) Your conversation IS shit little girl.

Anymore fail attempts? keep up coming smoke I have all day.
LOL, keep going ^_^ cause you're mimicking me and I'm so very flattered.
Old 02/25/2012, 19:23   #45

Sure everyman has the right to break down , but at everything man? seriously you complain about almost everything my ***. but whatever

Not sure where you get this idea that you've won anything? But anyway continue to deny lol, other people will soon realize the same exact point me and anyone else have been trying to dictate. Lol but I've had enough fun with you just wanted the public to know a few little secrets about their *** they are praising. Good day "little man" , as you would want to say, guess I was suppose to feel belittled lol.

Quitting? Noooo smoke don't get the wrong idea man, arguing with an idiot doesn't get anywhere, I was simply having some fun pointing out your obvious and apparent flaws ^_^
Thanks
2 Users