Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Resource v3 (7.3 resource files)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Resource v3 (7.3 resource files) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/21/2012, 19:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
told yeah all i want is an opened mind free comunity.... with russian guys..french guys , and anny1 who can help....cuz this is the way to develop....

1st time drew kissing my *** ^^.. what can i say...
Old 02/21/2012, 19:27   #32

Received Thanks: 2,458
:O Now now :P Don't go ruining the moment the instant I actually begin to think positively of you.
Old 02/21/2012, 19:31   #33

in this time...maybe pyrok will realise that it can be done by others..and woud step in ...sharing the real dump tool , or the way he did it, or at least show a way , points to fast foward on emulator.
Old 02/21/2012, 19:36   #34

Credits to myself ;D
TamashiNoMai XD
Old 02/21/2012, 19:43   #35

LOL Me and Dream are already mad ******* the UI
Old 02/21/2012, 19:52   #36

remember is just customisation...but a great start to understand how things work...
still need emu/ new gs
Old 02/21/2012, 19:58   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
in this time...maybe pyrok will realise that it can be done by others..and woud step in ...sharing the real dump tool , or the way he did it, or at least show a way , points to fast foward on emulator.
I never said it couldn't be done by others. Why don't you ask smoke to release the final version of the dump tool? You know, the one that can dump the entire client complete with the original filenames. It was released to the VIPs before he 'quit' so he has it. Imagine that, smoke releasing a crumb so everyone will kiss his *** while holding back stuff for himself. You'll see his true colors soon enough. Just look at his posting history here and see how quickly he'll turn on anyone and everyone.

Or better yet, ask eternal for theirs since they have a dumper. Maybe you should start demanding that MisterD release his 'emu' as well. Regardless, my work on Rappelz has stopped so everyone will have to find a new enemy
Old 02/21/2012, 20:09   #38

LOL I didn't release the tools here. I did it in private and it was every tool I had in my possession. But you wouldn't know that, you're too busy on your Anti-Smoke campaign. Don't worry bro, I'm not mad at you. Furthermore why don't YOU release it? Oh snap, that's right. Because these "Useless" people aren't good enough for you.

-Furthermore-

If you want nothing to do with me and/or these "Useless" people why don't you not post your flame baiting here ok. Thanks.

P.S.

Anyone with a brain stem could tell I'm not F***ck_Arcadia.

In Other News, look forward to a brand new and much more badass ACUIR_A4 now that I'm working with Dreams and Hopefully Xijezu is gonna stuff some fun stuff in there for you guys. ^_^ It will be well worth the wait, Dream2011 is working on the map which neither myself or Wisp wanted to touch. Thank *** for you Dream, thank *** :P
Old 02/21/2012, 20:43   #39

You actually did release them publicly but that doesn't really matter anyways. I'm just saying since you expect me to share, release what you have. All the tools you're holding back, your client complete with all the resources, all your server data including lua files and databases. Everything. Until you do that you don't have much right to demand anyone release anything.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2012, 20:50   #40

This is actually a good point of view. So smoke, will you share your files to us and start the "private server for all"-sharing?
Old 02/21/2012, 21:01   #41

You know what. Just because you are gonna pull that card I will drop every single iota of what I have. But who wants to put money that you won't. You ready to match up there Pyrok? Hmn? Furthermore I told you I'm not F***ck_Aracadia, but I guess you are just not going to believe me. I never downloaded your full dumper, lol so there is another point of misinformation for you. As I told you I released privately and when I did I gave every single tool that I had minus the data repacker because I forgot it.
Old 02/21/2012, 21:16   #42

It shouldn't matter what I do. Since you feel so strongly about everyone sharing you should have given out all your hard work a long time ago. If you truly have this community's best interest in mind you'd do it willingly without expecting anything in return. Or are you full of **** as usual? It's pretty easy to talk about ideals and how information should be free. Now prove to everyone that you really feel this way.
Old 02/21/2012, 21:22   #43

I've done my end, but you're still flappin them fingers. How bout you preach some of them values to yourself pal. LOL I don't care if you do or don't share, because like I said I did my part. Now you can not share and make an even BIGGER *** of yourself or you can share and try to put an end to this.

But i don't think you want that, you're too busy bouncin up and down on my jock. BTW for everyone else, v1.11 Repack has been dropped, enjoy.
Old 02/21/2012, 21:43   #44

Here ya go. Full dumper.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ResourceDumper.rar (642.8 KB, 296 views)
Thanks
20 Users
Old 02/21/2012, 21:45   #45

Thank you for proving me wrong.
Thanks
1 User