Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ajuda mais uma vez dos Brazucas ou Portugas!

Discussion on Ajuda mais uma vez dos Brazucas ou Portugas! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Ajuda mais uma vez dos Brazucas ou Portugas!

Olá mais uma vez um grande salve para os Brasileiros e Portugueses que aqui participam, gostaria de pedir mais uma vez uma ajuda:

Estou tentando já alguns meses montar um servidor privado, vejo muitos com servidores belos, o meu servidor ainda é um beta da Arcadia Dev creio que o 1.1 que roda com o cliente 6.2, já rodei em todo canto a procura de um Emu mais recente, porém os links estão todos off, gostaria de saber e pedir se alguém tiver um Emulador mais recente que rode com 7.1 ou 7.2 que me arrumasse o link de download por gentileza, outra coisa que gostaria de saber dos desenvolvedores eu tenho o cliente Brasileiro Lost creio que seja o 7.1 será que haveria como rodar o emulador com este cliente?

Bem é isso aguardo uma resposta e por favor não me ignorem, um grande abraço a todos
Old 02/15/2012, 02:42   #2

Rules say English, German or Arab(Arabic?).
Old 02/15/2012, 03:13   #3

Hello one more time a great one saves for the Brazilians and Portuguese who participate here, would like to ask for an aid one more time:

I am trying already some months to mount a private server, see many with beautiful servers, my server still is a beta of the Dev Arcadia I believe that the 1,1 that wheel with customer 6,2, already I twirled in all I sing the search of a more recent Emu, however links are all off, would like to know and to ask for if somebody will have an Emulator more recent than it twirls with 7.1 or 7.2 that it arranged me link of download for gentility, another thing that would like to know of the desenvolvedores I has the customer Lost Brazilian believes that either the 7,1 will be that it would have as to twirl the emulator with this customer?

It is this well I wait a reply and please they do not ignore me, a great one I hug to all!

Excuse more I do not know English, then use a translator and will be had badly is not guilt mine!