Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with adding DT

Discussion on help with adding DT within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with adding DT

plz need help to add DT to my server

....and ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
Map adding
09/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hi can some1 can help my with map add to the server , write example or small tut what fine need add
Adding new map
07/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
i am trying to add the hell temple mod that Indrek888 mad as a new map cause i jsut don't like the idea of replacing parca plus i think it would be cool to have as a new map. my first issue is that after adding the new map and trying to start the server i get this: 2648: NPC Layout Load Success 0 2648: Wrong MapIndex from mal File. 2648: File: .\Loader\Map\SectorList.cpp, Line: 34 i looked at the mal file but it makes no sense to me at all. anyone have any idea where i should start? ...
Adding More
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, all So i make a Private Private Private Server, only for 200 ppl +/- So they wanna SOS but i cant give SOS like this :) So i wanna Add it to black smith, but i add it in database and it dont touch in the game... whats happened?
adding new map
10/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
how can i add a new map to the portal lady in cronus?