Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] how to edit the text and make your Client very customized

Discussion on [Release] how to edit the text and make your Client very customized within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/05/2012, 21:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
no lilnani not all devlopers not all also the RappelzEd that got released in the Ncarbon forum is a lite version so they will only be able to edit strings so its not that good tool without the other functions
lol also speedy has disabled RSS feed so no more sneaking ^_^ if you deserve a VIP you will have the RappelzEd i'm sure of this
Old 01/05/2012, 21:23   #17

^^

no more sneaking ,, we just wait vip invite i should make alot of releases
Old 01/05/2012, 21:50   #18

nice
Old 01/06/2012, 00:25   #19

speedy is correct and while i keep getting pm's asking how can i become vip?

1. vip is reserved for content creators and developers*dev isnt a loose word it means a person or thing that develops something,meaning repacks,programs or anything that benifits the community as a whole.

2. prove your trustworthy
a few of you may notice specific people who had issues with us in the past are now vip that answer is simple we put aside our diffrences or they came to realise on some areas we were right about what should be released asap and what shouldnt they have also proven to be reliable and beneficial to us as well as us to them in one area or another
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 17:37   #20

Why do it this way, its tedious and time consuming. Just unpack the rdb file into a csv file and edit the file directly in Excel. Export it back into a rdb file and you can edit hundreds of strings without error.
Old 06/11/2012, 22:00   #21

Hello,

I'm a noob, why my client crashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
No worries, I was just trying to stop the dozens of 'why is my client crashing' posts before they start