Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rappelz emulator

Discussion on rappelz emulator within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/26/2011, 16:22   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
Aren't you a "KingOfHell Dev"?

you should be able to make it by your own xD, or maybe you just leech other's work and claim that you did it.
I am not in king of hell
And stop talking for every thing
U can't do it any way
Old 12/26/2011, 19:44   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptifou78 View Post
I speak about programming language beaucause the language ig must be simply change you juste must edit client's string

Thanks neo i never learn c# but i know c/c++ i think it's the same ^^
I do not know c ++, I do not know c # , but full Turkish client.

Do you think, do not have a mistake in this business?

We lost a lot of players because of the language.
Old 12/26/2011, 19:51   #33

you show 6.2 client, we talk about 7.3 with emu .........
Suggest you re read the entiere thread since the beginning kaderebak
Old 12/26/2011, 20:06   #34

how i can open .pdb files ?
Old 12/26/2011, 20:14   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0@NCarbon View Post
you show 6.2 client, we talk about 7.3 with emu .........
Suggest you re read the entiere thread since the beginning kaderebak
Displays 7.1

I know what the subject.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2011, 22:13   #36

kaderebak - I know English isn't your first language but your posts still make zero sense most of the time. As far as languages go, the only time the emu (or herlock) really cares is when sending taming messages or using a non-official lua pack that has strings hard-coded in them. The emu uses a standard 7.3 client (no mods whatsoever) so there's nothing language-specific besides the few taming messages. Once it's released other locales will have to change the strings in the db to their language but everything else should work fine. So please stop asking about it, it's been answered numerous times both here and on our forum before it closed to the public.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/26/2011, 22:52   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
kaderebak - I know English isn't your first language but your posts still make zero sense most of the time. As far as languages go, the only time the emu (or herlock) really cares is when sending taming messages or using a non-official lua pack that has strings hard-coded in them. The emu uses a standard 7.3 client (no mods whatsoever) so there's nothing language-specific besides the few taming messages. Once it's released other locales will have to change the strings in the db to their language but everything else should work fine. So please stop asking about it, it's been answered numerous times both here and on our forum before it closed to the public.
Quote:
Thanks for update speedy and pyrok
I kave a litlle question the source of emu will be release? And in what language the emu is coded?
Thanks in advance
I am not asking the question

I'm not interested

If you want to close forever forum.

But be fair ..
Old 12/27/2011, 00:11   #38

Kaderebak you are sooo ****** it's for people like you theb the developper leave this forum -_-"
when i speak language i don't say country language i know it can be simply change but the programming language -_-"

Thanks neo for answer and good luck for this hard project i will offered my help but i haven't the time =(
Old 12/27/2011, 09:51   #39

can i ask a question please i know i must not ask questions about the Emu ^_^ but if you don't want to answer it just leave it and don't care about it

did you guys used the source of Herlock and added things from you and changed the interface so you have the Emu ??

or did you guys make it all by your self ??

again sorry for the question
Old 12/27/2011, 10:07   #40

they add new thing to herlock and i think make new gui and orders
Old 12/27/2011, 11:30   #41

I think it's like other emu. He analyses sendin packet by gs and rewrtite it after it just a "modular prog" when you have finish the comunication with clien/gs/auth serv...
Old 12/27/2011, 11:45   #42

Quote:
Kaderebak you are sooo ****** it's for people like you theb the developper leave this forum -_-"
when i speak language i don't say country language i know it can be simply change but the programming language -_-"

Thanks neo for answer and good luck for this hard project i will offered my help but i haven't the time =(

You will be carefull that you speak the bad words.Nobody didnt leave this form because of nobody.It was being expected from the beginning.Fights with other developer teams,
envies,nagging and cockies has fueled them.I dpnt tell to ncarbon team.There was a voluntary job. Anyone was showing their best efforts and this broughted jealousy.
nobody is able to query the labor and I am not...I know your value,too..At least, I know my name whıch is passed throug the published files.So I worked hard to ensure a continuity of things ..
Old 12/27/2011, 17:38   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
they add new thing to herlock and i think make new gui and orders
No, all the code is new, nothing has been used from herlock. The leak didn't have herlock source code and the small part it did have from princess is basic utility stuff that isn't needed in c#.
Old 12/27/2011, 17:43   #44

Received Thanks: 2,458
Pyrok, sorry I have been gone during the holidays. Was out of state, I actually have a .dmp rar'ing now and then I guess I'll just upload it to Multi-Upload, then pm it to you here.
Old 12/27/2011, 17:46   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Pyrok, sorry I have been gone during the holidays. Was out of state, I actually have a .dmp rar'ing now and then I guess I'll just upload it to Multi-Upload, then pm it to you here.
No problem, I've been busy lately too with the holidays and so on, will stay that way until next week.