Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Omega] The End of EPVP (Rappelz)

Discussion on [Omega] The End of EPVP (Rappelz) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[Omega] The End of EPVP (Rappelz)

Well, who seen this coming? All of you drooled and barked and hissed and moaned in whatever direction you sought. You shunned and asked questions of pure ignorance never once trying to help yourselves. All the while the staff of this section butcher and badger the only people who 'DID' give a damn.

It has been a long time coming that I say to you all, I am so disgusted with your behavior as human beings. (OH but it's a message board Drow.) Ofc, Ofc -- surely that gives you license to act like asses. I wish I could understand any of the logic behind mercilessly smacking the only helpful members of this community over the head while promoting intelligent conversation on your side.

Give me a break --

Example:

1. WHY NO WORK MEN?
2. HALP PLZ GAYS
3. CPTAINAURUA.exe

Or the

Katalink

Quote:
ismokedrow eat sheet make sheet release sheet
How many times was this allowed to happen? Or what the staff leaving messages on my profile saying to watch my tone? Really -- lol. At this point I am unsure why I should even care about a ban, you pack of ingrates have forced Ncarbon back into seclusion (Don't worry, I won't be secluded as you will.)

But anyways, go ahead disseminate your might in the ways you see fit, you have proven your community is little less than reputable. To begin with you deal in dirty deeds yet wish to teach me apparently your higher moral code. (Deleting 15 of my posts almost back to back, I mean come on are we adults or children.)

Or what about this little excerpt here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some guy I don't care about
Your argumentation is ridiculously. You pretend to be 24? Are you kidding me? Where I come from, mature people know how to be not that egocentric. I don't care about what you said, I got used to such "critics". Though you are spreading slander concerning colleagues which is actually rule breaking. Mind your tone, just a friendly advice.
Good old reverse psychology eh? You pretend to lecture me by acting like a child? Point take, but I digress -- lets move on shall we.

I understand some people will come to flame this post, that EPVP mods will continue on with their ways and prove me right very soon by issuing another infraction or banning me. Even though my 640+ thanks shows what I've done while I was here. Yes, lets end this shall we.

They've already made it known they care little or nothing of this section and now it will die, you've all managed to successfully offend the hands that fed you. Not just one -- BUT ALL of us, I truly hope you find yourselves pride filled in your accomplishments.

Since as I've said I see my end nearing at EPVP and would like to take a moment to thank the real people of this forum and let them know how proud I was and still am to work with such graceful people.

Pyrok:

First and fore-most, yes we've had our issues in the past. But you've proven a rather reliable individual and very calm headed. It was indeed rash of me to incite the drama I did during older times but we both know that's not the case now. You're a wonderful man -- doing a wonderful thing.

Wisp66: We may not have seen eye to eye and we both said things that were better of having been silenced. But in the end you helped me understand it was time to move past the petty squabbles and make something true for the future players and the new players of Rappelz.

Kale (ROFLCOPTER): You set me down this path into Rappelz private servers, no matter your immaturity at that point I can truly thank none more than you. Without the tid bits of insight into the world of SQL and LUA I would have never managed to become as proficient in LUA or SQL as I have.

Raskim2000: We had some laughs here and there eh? Sad that I had to see such a great individual silenced by the ignorance of a Moderation crew that sought a lazier means of resolution. I still love your Black Dragon and can't wait to work with you on future projects.

Speedy-NL: We could've kept going as we were, bickering and squabbling. But I'm proud to say you are a friend of mine. Even after some things having been said you offered your assistance to us in our time of need. For that you have my respect.

Xijezu: I'm glad I was given the chance to get to know you, you're very masterful in C# and the like. I can't wait to see what you do in the future with Darkness Fight and more.

Urusendayo: Thanks for a ton of Legendary idea's and the artwork you provided us. You're a truly awe inspiring individual who will make it to the tops of mountains in his life time. Cherish the talent you have and call me on skype whenever you can.

JW988: You've done so much for so many, yet you remain so unappreciated. Don't worry however, some of us see what you do and remember who did it. You've done some ground breaking work and for that you have my respect if no other.

SilentBill: I am so sorry for initially having forgot how you helped me and you really did. I never did user your tool (:P) but I have spoken with many a person who has and enjoyed them. So keep up the good work, lest we forget your brilliant work in debugging the blind and seal skills. Wonderful, I wish you would get on skype more.

All of NCarbon: No matter my past differences with you I see different now, you've done so much amazing work and gave some of many things to look forward to. I hope you press on in the comfort of your new found and rightfully deserved privacy. I'll be seeing you all soon:

Lets make Rappelz a better place for US!

To all the leechers, flamers, shit-starters and braggarts:

If you would kindly, please ... go ... diaf.
Thanks
20 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 23:28   #2

and the end of ncarbon
Old 12/11/2011, 23:31   #3

ty all for your hard work on sql things alot of ****** leechers on this site should be banned...
Old 12/11/2011, 23:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
I see your still trying to farm some thanks with such Threads.

#closerq
say the leecher who use other people work to farm thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhack069 View Post
and the end of ncarbon
the end of ncarbon ?, wel be happy with 7.1 then, the end means no 7.3
Old 12/11/2011, 23:41   #5

Well, isn't that petty, Yunchen?
I'm a little sad I wasn't mentioned ;__;
Old 12/12/2011, 01:01   #6

Well we could already tell this forum was going to hell with a Moderator like Tatsuya who didn't get the point of why people were getting mad of why "Yun" was posting files... also some of us have been cracking down on other forums and sites. I'm glad that NCarbon decided to finally go private, it gives developers their time to shine and without the frequent "Menz how we doez thiz" or the whole "Fak youz developerz" with the people that can't speak proper english. Finally... something going right for once, maybe this community will finally die down the way it was supposed to be.
Old 12/12/2011, 01:08   #7

Lmao, nice, well you are a bit egocentric ismoke, but I will admit you do know what your doing, and despite our differences believe it or not I do respect you as a colleague. But I still love pulling your chain so don't think this is a truce....

Yunchen, just stop while your behind. As soon as all the content stops flowing, which should happen in 3... 2.. 1.... Oh wait, that's now, your just another leeching ingrate of epvp.

The moderators of this site are just as back words as the regular members, so save your text messages people.

Sad this forum went to hell.... But, C'est la vie.

I really should be working on the rest of my custom scripts, but I have a headache, I think I'll see what happens next on Ao no Exorcist.... Ja na
Old 12/12/2011, 01:40   #8

Well I'll be nulling my contributions pretty soon too. A shame, since I had a couple new tools on the way.
Old 12/12/2011, 01:42   #9

this gave a little jerk of the tear out of my eye. ;'(
Old 12/12/2011, 01:48   #10

Well this is not to be an *** kisser but simply to post my opinion and give respect to where it is due. To all who believe other wise can die slowly. ANyway....

Smoke tho having read through some posts in the past, seeing your comments to other people I personally disliked you, and i quite frankly never understood why you chose to act the way you did. Used to think you were a **** to others but now i see why you acted so cold to the morons who flood this section of this forum. I now can safely say I agree with you and quite frankly I understand. If it were me I would behave that way too. People need to learn not to be beggars. Though you have ignored me on plenty of occasions it has only taught me to depend solely on myself. Through that I've learnt what I know about SQL and LUA scripting. Not the best but I can safely say I've probably done way more than most of the leechers located on this forum. Thought I'm not the greatest would have been an honor to work with you on some projects(though that may never happen), we all can have a fantasy can't we? lol

Anyhow, thank you to everyone else who has made a FRUITFUL and POSITIVE contribution to the world of rappelz private servers. I've personally made some recent scripts I could have released(well in hopes no one has before) But I choose not to because of recent events and disrespect from people on this forum.

Thought Arcadia has closed down, unlike the other blood suckers, I will continue to learn and grow and develop some awesome stuff for my server that i HOPE people will love whenever I choose to release it. Alot of things i still have to learn but I won't stop till i do, thats a life lesson alot of you could follow suit.

Thanks again
Old 12/12/2011, 07:19   #11

Mmmm, good sentiments superiorflame. And here I was releasing my scripts on NCarbon's forum, oh well, guess I'll keep them under wraps for the moment. Back to work I suppose. Was kind of hoping this might drag out a bit though, was interesting to watch. I enjoy seeing everyone's opinions and passion.

Well except for the idiots....
Old 12/12/2011, 08:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Well except for the idiots....
Depending on your definition of idiots you will prolly see no post from them. Most of them aren't able to get one sentence right
Old 12/12/2011, 10:17   #13

for those who hope to get acces, we have to wait till or main admin have setup everything the right way, if he is done then the invites shoud go out, prolly somewhere in this week

till then enjoy the epvp forum
Old 12/12/2011, 10:29   #14

Sad to see this happening. I really hate having good people flamed and talked **** about specially when they do so much to help. To be honest ismokedrow, if i was you i don't think i would've had the patience for these leechers that use and abuse hard work done by hard working people. I seen some REAL progress being made by some and being stolen by others. The amount of time you and some of the other people have spend. I mean where i live minimum wage for working an hour is about $11CAN. so if you're all putting in 300-400+ hours (prob even more) messing around troubleshooting private server files for the sake of helping others. I mean anyone can do the math and see how much you've contributed.
Also I really wish People would wise up and stop helping IDIOTS that keep asking same questions over and over again. I don't know jack about running pserver but i managed to get a working server of rappelz just by using the SEARCH option. really people it ACTUALLY WORKS. Just about every question asked is already answered in forums.
I say this to all the people that are seeing repeated questions, Simply reply the question with two words...."SEARCH IDIOT"
Thank you for reading if u actually read it all and again hate to see you go but can't blame u after all the nonsense i've read in some of the forums.
Old 12/12/2011, 14:29   #15

Yes it's sad Ismoke leaves (Bye bye)
Yes it's sad private NC (Bye bye)
I get out the kleenex
but the earth continues to run with or without you but C'est la vie. lollllll
Closed Thread