Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Congratulations Epvp no more NCarbon ^^

Discussion on Congratulations Epvp no more NCarbon ^^ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Congratulations Epvp no more NCarbon ^^

so are you happy now you stupid leechers and stealers

before ismoke and raskim left after i started loveing them and now Ncarbon when anyone who steal the work of someone and put it in another place without any permesion when he will grow up and be a man and depends on him self and if he can't just take a permision and put the thing that you want to put it with credits if i'm not right please tell me becuase now i'm really sad about what happend but anyways i think that this is the best for all the DEVs so i will say thanks to you all about your work and i hope you the Success on your projects
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 19:44   #2

Received Thanks: 3,458

Well, ... Its e*pvpers own fault.
I just can agree with NCarbon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 19:47   #3

i know that Xijezu i think evryone that can depends on him self is agree with them ^^
Old 12/11/2011, 19:55   #4

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
We had a similar discussion the day before.

As said, itīs not obligatory to add credits or to respect the wish of some developers, not to spread their stuff outside of their forum.
They cannot expect something like that because the idea is just surreal. They seem to have forgotten that this is the internet. Therefore their stuff will be spread. Wanting that or not is irrelevant.

To prevent further spamming and insulting as in , where this issue was already discussed:
/closed.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread