Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo]Add Edit/Add New NPC

Discussion on [HowTo]Add Edit/Add New NPC within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HowTo]Add Edit/Add New NPC

Hellp PPLS ,
Im see this topic "Custom NPC - written by Xijezu "
and IDK HOW TO DO IT ...
but im very newbie with files -.-

Help Please 0.0
Old 12/10/2011, 19:21   #2

No mames, usa la herramienta de buscar... y arriba el Real!!!!
Old 12/10/2011, 19:31   #3

yea . thanks ... im see this topic and im dont know how to do it again ... -.-

Quote:
No mames, usa la herramienta de buscar... y arriba el Real!!!!
!!! VISCA EL BARCA --- FORCA BARCA !!!
Old 12/10/2011, 20:51   #4

What do you mean you don't know what to do with files? It tells you what to do. go to your repack, whether arcadia or redemption, open your resource folder, then open the scripts folder and within there are the Lua files of which Xijezu is referring to.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo]Edit Cool Time For Skill ?!
12/11/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello Bro ... How Can i Edit Cool Time For Skill : Taming - 1second other skills 10second ,,, How To Do IT ?
[HowTo][ArcEmu] "? Fehler" beheben - DBC Edit
07/11/2011 - WoW Private Server - 8 Replies
Hallo, jeder von euch, der seit dem letzten WoW Addon auf einem Privat Server (ArcEmu) mit "Custom Items" gespielt hat, hat mit Sicherheit bemerkt, dass diese als rotes "?" im Inventar angezeigt werden. Desweiteren kann man sie nicht per Rechtsklick anziehen, nicht verzaubern (Rüstung, Waffen etc) und die Waffen kann man nicht richtig benutzen, da seit 3.3 eine Abfrage in den DBC Dateien stattfindet, welche die "Custom Waffen" unbrauchbar macht. Die Fehler: Fehler 1: Ihr habt ein selbst...
Howto Edit host without Problems SS rar pack.
12/03/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Just a Screen Shot PACK howto Fix host without the Edition errors... Desktop.rar Virus scan u can do by urself, if u rlly THINK i post Virus.. is just few SS... Im really sorry for my lazines.. and not add SS at Forum board. but GF came so i just did it like this, if you guys rlly hate this or think its useless. Pls spam and i will remake an 100% Tutoral for the "Whiners" who cant even try do anything :)...
[HowTo] Model Edit in 3.2.2.
10/23/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Wurde gehackt -.-
Howto: Edit .csv w/ OpenOffice.org Calc (Help)
03/04/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
The image below is the first screen that I get when using open office. What I want to know is what to change so when you're editing the extracted files from the data.pak how to NOT damage the .csv, seems that when I save (no matter if I keep the same size/bytes) it corrupt the file leaving it useless which forces the data.pak extract a new one while loading. So could anyone that know how to use this program properly to edit those files teach me howto. Thank you in advance ...